Visa Exemtion.. Tourist Visa

Quick couple of questions:

I arrived on a visa exemption/visa on arrival and was granted 30 days, which expires on friday this week

if I fly to singapore on friday morning and return friday night will I be issued another 30 days on arrival back in thailand?

I have also heard there is a 90/180 day rule in effect for tourists, so if I were to do another similar visa run at the end of the next 30 days (provided I am issued 30 days) would I have to leave after another visa run of the same nature?

I'm british.. and it seems there are so many random rules now in effect that were not a few years ago so just need to check before i book a flight!!

Cheers.

I arrived on a visa exemption/visa on arrival and was granted 30 days, which expires on friday this week...

if I fly to singapore on friday morning and return friday night will I be issued another 30 days on arrival back in thailand?

That's an interesting one. If you leave Thailand on Friday & return Saturday, then yes, but I don't know about both on the same day.

I have also heard there is a 90/180 day rule in effect for tourists, so if I were to do another similar visa run at the end of the next 30 days (provided I am issued 30 days) would I have to leave after another visa run of the same nature?

No, it was abolished. You can have as many 30 day exemptions as you want, as long as you enter Thailand by air. However, do it ten times in a row & questions may be asked.:ph34r:

If you don't have a visa, at a land border you will get 15 days. If you return by air 30 days. But that also depends on your nationality!

First of all you nationality must qualify you for a visa exempt entry, second it depends on if your county has a bilateral agreement with Thailand or not. Russians for example have and get 30 days also at a land border, UK-nationals not and will only get 15 days.