How Much Money For My Wifes Trip

aussiejohn

My wife wants to leave the UK go back to see her brother in thailand and she needs money for him to visit a hospital because he is sick. How much money should I give her for that. I met her brother one time a few years ago after we were engaged and they did not look very much alike and he was alot older like 21 and she is 16 now. he was sick then too and their mother had the same illness and I paid them once before. I am starting to feel like there Miiiiiiiiiight be something going on. My pension doesnt pay much and I have a lot of young girlfriends so I may just give her a few hundred quid. I smell a scam! what should i do

Aussiejohn in the Uk with all his young g/f has to be a Troll living under the bridge.

im not sure what you mean by that but you better be careful. im no troll....68 and looking like more like 58. Oh and I got the ages mixed up my wife was not 13 when I met her she was 21 now she is 25. and the brother is 16. lol sorry I no padafile. You all must understand about having to keep paying so much money for these thai beauties. I guess there is a price to paradise. you understand...right?

Aussiejohn in the Uk with all his young g/f has to be a Troll living under the bridge.

im not sure what you mean by that but you better be careful. im no troll....68 and looking like more like 58. Oh and I got the ages mixed up my wife was not 13 when I met her she was 21 now she is 25. and the brother is 16. lol sorry I no padafile. You all must understand about having to keep paying so much money for these thai beauties. I guess there is a price to paradise. you understand...right?

I can't be bothered to bight and reply... Doh...!!

At least we know the guys dream....

Are you sure about those numbers?

your not 68 and look like 85

And wife was 31 and now 52

and the bro is 61

I had a padafile once but it fell out of my canoe

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder have you used the free UK health system for an eye checkup

Paradise can only be achieved by Jihad

idiots

Not really. It's just how your Topic reads :huh:. Perhaps Trollish eh.

Your 68, she's 25, hmmmm. So all sorts of things go through a readers head. Me, l thought she's going back to see her boy friend, ooops sorry, brother.

BUT, with all your young girly followers why worry.

State hospitals cost next to nothing so unless your going private, again don't worry. :)

But if your going to pay for a holiday for her and the boy friend, ooops sorry, brother then give her an ATM card.

idiots

Not really. It's just how your Topic reads :huh:. Perhaps Trollish eh.

Your 68, she's 25, hmmmm. So all sorts of things go through a readers head. Me, l thought she's going back to see her boy friend, ooops sorry, brother.

BUT, with all your young girly followers why worry.

State hospitals cost next to nothing so unless your going private, again don't worry. :)

But if your going to pay for a holiday for her and the boy friend, ooops sorry, brother then give her an ATM card.

What about a ATM card for the boyfriend to - oooops sorry sick brother