Choosing A Dr At Bumrungrad

a3ontheh

who are the top facelift doctors at bumrungrad - [from their current list] [is is ok to list them?]

1• Dr. Amorn Poomee

2• Dr. Arthi Kruavit

3• Dr. Charan Mahatumarat

4• Dr. Komwit Kaewchaijaroenkit

5• Dr. Nond Rojvachiranonda

6• Dr. Prakob Thongphiew

7• Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol

8• Dr. Sattha Siritantikorn

9• Dr. Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul

10• Dr. Teerasit Sripanidkulchai

11• Dr. Termsak Navykarn

12• Dr. Tongtip Bongsadadt

13• Dr. Vichai Srimuninnimit

14• Dr. Vira Varavej

15• Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong

thanks, al

who are the top facelift doctors at bumrungrad - [from their current list] [is is ok to list them?]

1•  Dr. Amorn Poomee

2•  Dr. Arthi Kruavit

3•  Dr. Charan Mahatumarat

4•  Dr. Komwit Kaewchaijaroenkit

5•  Dr. Nond Rojvachiranonda

6•  Dr. Prakob Thongphiew

7•  Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol

8•  Dr. Sattha Siritantikorn

9•  Dr. Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul

10•  Dr. Teerasit Sripanidkulchai

11•  Dr. Termsak Navykarn

12•  Dr. Tongtip Bongsadadt

13•  Dr. Vichai Srimuninnimit

14•  Dr. Vira Varavej

15•  Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong

thanks,  al

A previous post from Marcia highly recommended Dr. Amorn. I had a consultation with him today and was very impressed. Haven't had the surgery yet as he's booked solid 2 months in advance -- another indication of how good he is. Said to be the best there. Cost inclusive of his fee and the hospiotal for a mid face and neck lift 175,000 baht, excludes only pre-surgery blood work and EKG which can be done anywhere.

1•   Dr. Amorn Poomee

2•   Dr. Arthi Kruavit

3•   Dr. Charan Mahatumarat

4•   Dr. Komwit Kaewchaijaroenkit

5•   Dr. Nond Rojvachiranonda

6•   Dr. Prakob Thongphiew

7•   Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol

8•   Dr. Sattha Siritantikorn

9•   Dr. Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul

14•  Dr. Vira Varavej

thanks,   al

A previous post from Marcia highly recommended Dr. Amorn. I had a consultation with him today and was very impressed. Haven't had the surgery yet as he's booked solid 2 months in advance -- another indication of how good he is. Said to be the best there. Cost inclusive of his fee and the hospiotal for a mid face and neck lift 175,000 baht, excludes only pre-surgery blood work and EKG which can be done anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

1•  Dr. Amorn Poomee

2•  Dr. Arthi Kruavit

3•  Dr. Charan Mahatumarat

4•  Dr. Komwit Kaewchaijaroenkit

5•  Dr. Nond Rojvachiranonda

6•  Dr. Prakob Thongphiew

7•  Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol

8•  Dr. Sattha Siritantikorn

9•  Dr. Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul

14•  Dr. Vira Varavej

thanks,  al

Hi there

My mom and I just came back from a holiday in Thailand. Mom's face & neck lift at Bumrungrad Hospital was the main reason for the trip. She was extremely pleased with the result and can highly recommend Dr. Vira Varavej who is not only a great surgeon but very professional and most importantly, genuinely cares about his patients.

This was actually our second trip to Bumrungrad as she's also had an Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), and I had Abdominal Liposuction done last December. We were so impressed by Dr Vira's work that we preferred to wait till he was available, rather than considering any other surgeon there when planning the trip for the face & neck lift. :o

Cheers

Sandy

1•   Dr. Amorn Poomee

2•   Dr. Arthi Kruavit

14•  Dr. Vira Varavej

thanks,   al

Hi there

My mom and I just came back from a holiday in Thailand. Mom's face & neck lift at Bumrungrad Hospital was the main reason for the trip. She was extremely pleased with the result and can highly recommend Dr. Vira Varavej who is not only a great surgeon but very professional and most importantly, genuinely cares about his patients.

This was actually our second trip to Bumrungrad as she's also had an Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), and I had Abdominal Liposuction done last December. We were so impressed by Dr Vira's work that we preferred to wait till he was available, rather than considering any other surgeon there when planning the trip for the face & neck lift. :o

Cheers

Sandy

1•   Dr. Amorn Poomee

2•   Dr. Arthi Kruavit

14•  Dr. Vira Varavej

thanks,   al

Hi there

Cheers

Sandy