Chiangmai Toyride Feb 20

Hog Head

I posted this in the CM forum, but as it is bike related, here is is for those of you that are not in CM, but would like to attend. I trust that the Mods will not chastise me for double posting

The 4th annual Chiangmai ToyRide in aid of disadvantaged children is Feb 20. No admission charge: just bring along a new toy to warm a needy child’s heart.

The Chiang Mai ToyRide 2011 will meet at 9:45 am at the Tesco Lotus-Kamtieng, which is located on the Super Highway (Rte 11) just north of the city.

This years route will be a 52km. ride of approximately one hour duration. It will parade through the heart of Chiang Mai and Thapae Gate. We will head south crossing the Ping River, then circle back and enjoy the mountain view as we head north along the Canal Rd. to the party site at the X-Centre Zorb Ball site in Mae Rim, for an afternoon of games for the kids and music for the adults.

All motorcyclists are invited to join the event whether their bikes are large or small, and we hope to see you there.

More info on our website at www.chiangmaitoyride.com