Steroids In Bangkok

Mac_39

Hi,

first time i post a topic here, hope to get some positive response.

Next month my brother will come to visit Thailand and as a keen body builder he has asked me to get him some information on legally available steroids over here.

Any, information will be appreciated.

Thanks Mac.

Just because steriods are sold at some pharmacies in Thailand, doesn't make it legal to possess. Also, protein powder isn't illegal in Thailand. Two brands are available at GNC, Sports One 2lbs. 2,500B and GNC brand 2lbs. 2,900B. All food (sports nutrition) products sold in Thailand must have product registration certification from the Thai FDA.

Steroids shrink the penis and make you aggressive.

Weightlifting gives you haemerroids. (piles in old money).

Why bother?

Why not buy loads of benzodiazapines and chill out for days on end?

A pocketful of pills like that gets you accommodation at the Bangkok Hilton for such a long time too.

Steroids can be found easy at pharmacies in BKK,especially in lower Sukhumvit.

You can buy:

Sustanon,Deca Durabolin,Testolic,Anabol,Stanolozol,Anavar and much much more...The prices warry from 10-50$,if they asking more than this,they trying to overprice you.

Looks like steroid paradise... right? :-)....dont take too much,play safe.

• 2 years later...
Steroids can be found easy at pharmacies in BKK,especially in lower Sukhumvit.

You can buy:

Sustanon,Deca Durabolin,Testolic,Anabol,Stanolozol,Anavar and much much more...The prices warry from 10-50$,if they asking more than this,they trying to overprice you.

Looks like steroid paradise... right? :-)....dont take too much,play safe.

hi im cumin to thailand for 6 months ive got 2 nites in bkk stayin at dynasty inn nana plaza can i buy steroids near buy then im goin up to chiang mai i want to no if i can buy them up there thanks