Man Forgets Key To His Room, Electrocutes Himself

britmaveric

The nurse said he seemed a little disoriented afterwards, but now hes feeling much more GROUNDED in reality.

LOLOLOL, I laughed my ass off at this thread, some witty people on here

river dance on a pole, Michael can only achieve 10 taps a second, this guy was doing 50, what a performance.

I ALWAYS GET A CHARGE OUT OF THIS SITE

This thread has definitely GENERATED a lot of interest. When the newspaper article first appeared, it was considered ELECTRIFYING news. The story seems to have JOLTED everyone's imagination.

The poor guy's girlfriend rushed home after hearing that he had been FLASHING in front of his building. She asked, "WIRE you exposing yourself to others?"

He said, "Don't take this LIGHTly but there ain't enough space in this room for two BRIGHT SPARKS." He then threw her into bed, put his NEON the mattress and made HOT love to her all night. She was TURNED ON with his SMOULDERING kiss, and his newly acquired ILLUMINATING features really LIT UP the room.

This thread has definitely GENERATED a lot of interest. When the newspaper article first appeared, it was considered ELECTRIFYING news. The story seems to have JOLTED everyone's imagination.

The poor guy's girlfriend rushed home after hearing that he had been FLASHING in front of his building. She asked, "WIRE you exposing yourself to others?"

He said, "Don't take this LIGHTly but there ain't enough space in this room for two BRIGHT SPARKS." He then threw her into bed, put his NEON the mattress and made HOT love to her all night. She was TURNED ON with his SMOULDERING kiss, and his newly acquired ILLUMINATING features really LIT UP the room.

you deserve the electric chair for that :o

Bizarre case of a man who forgot his key to his room and finished up electrocuting himself.

He works at the Gecko Lighting Center on the North Pattaya Road and lives on the 1st floor.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 7th September 2005

I don't see much future for him in this career. Perhaps he should look for a job with the bus company - I heard he made a good CONDUCTOR.

But, seriously, I hope the young lad is ok and makes a full recovery.

Does anyone know his CURRENT condition?

:o