Beauty And The Slob..

Buff-horns

I was going out thru departures and there was this stunning gal from Issan with spectacular jugs married to a small fat bald farang bloke.

She was getting a lot of eyeball attention from every bloke within 10 meters and more.

i got to wondering how long would she stay around back in farangland.

Maybe he is a great guy but when she wises up to her possibilities and getting hit every day by dozens of smart guys with heads of hair driving BMWs etc, how long is she going to hang around?

I feel his life will become a misery for worry over his lovely gal doing the dirty with one of his mates eventually.

It has to happen, the only question is when and where! poor guy..

chances of it lasting for years is remote.

Too many variables to consider: perhaps he has plenty of dosh, or more important maybe she loves him?

Perhaps hard to believe such a thing can happen between an attractive person and a not so attractive person, but this is likely possible. :o

Edited by britmaveric

"I was going out thru departures and there was this stunning gal from Issan with spectacular jugs married to a small fat bald farang bloke."

I saw a daytime talk show a while ago. Had 3 guys featured that had married a Thai, Philippine and Russian girls.

All had been ripped off in the end.

Still claimed it was the best time of their lives.

Go figure.

In LOS, and around the world, I have seen all types of couples..model looking guys with model looking girls, ugly guys with model looking girls, ugly girls with model looking guys, thin with fat, young with old,waxed with hairy,rich with poor, smart with stupid etc.. etc...

But appearances can be decieving, until you know the real story behind the facade, who cares.

In LOS, and around the world, I have seen all types of couples..model looking guys with model looking girls, ugly guys with model looking girls, ugly girls with model looking guys, thin with fat, young with old,waxed with hairy,rich with poor, smart with stupid etc.. etc...

But appearances can be decieving, until you know the real story behind the facade, who cares.

Best post on this subject so far...

Too many variables to consider: perhaps he has plenty of dosh, or more important maybe she loves him?

Perhaps hard to believe such a thing can happen between an attractive person and a not so attractive person, but this is likely possible. :o

i am sure she does , however the large tattoo or her lower back suggested a professional type woman who could start fooling around because its her normal lifestyle.

then the thai sense of sannook kicks in at some stage. he will have to go off to work and leave her in the house ,she will get bored on her own and then she will do the dirty for sure with one of more mates or neighbours .

once you take such a girl out of LOS they will change for sure.

i am sure she does , however the large tattoo or her lower back suggested a professional type woman who could start fooling around because its her normal lifestyle.

then the thai sense of sannook kicks in at some stage. he will have to go off to work and leave her in the house ,she will get bored on her own and then she will do the dirty for sure with one of more mates or neighbours .

once you take such a girl out of LOS they will change for sure.

And I'm sure the tattoo said " I'm from Isaan and I'm married to this fat balding bloke" or how would you have known?

I was going out thru departures and there was this stunning gal from Issan with spectacular jugs married to a small fat bald farang bloke.

She was getting a lot of eyeball attention from every bloke within 10 meters and more.

Maybe he is a great guy but when she wises up to her possibilities and getting hit every day by dozens of smart guys with heads of hair driving BMWs etc, how long is she going to hang around?

I feel his life will become a misery for worry over his lovely gal doing the dirty with one of his mates eventually.

It  has to happen, the only question is when and where! poor guy..

It was probably a Ladyboy :o

Rj

It  has to happen, the only question is when and where! poor guy..

so this "small fat bald farang" bloke you speak of has a better looking girl than you.

get over it.

what makes you think he does not drive a BMW (or better )in farangland? :D

you seem to have decided their entire future based on appearances alone :D

most of your fears for this guy are wasted, because he is having the time of his life amongst pretty young girls, and to a man of his obvious financial status there are plenty more waiting to step into her shoes. :o

Money makes the world go round :D

As long as the ATM ( wallet of that guy ) is working, I doubt there will be any 'problems' . Some of you guys are right.... envy all you can. Eat your heart out! :o

Life is too short. Enjoy it to the FULLEST if you can :D

I admire that guy with the LUCK and MONEY to have such a beauty! :D

Yes. Enjoy life. live it to the full. Each to their own. Lets think for one minute. Maybe you are right. Why do you care? Its his life! Maybe he been on holiday and she has made it a great holiday. Maybe he knows that she will do what ever when hes not here. Who are you to judge?

Money makes the world go round  :D

As long as the ATM ( wallet of that guy ) is working, I doubt there will be any 'problems' . Some of you guys are right.... envy all you can. Eat your heart out!  :o

Life is too short. Enjoy it to the FULLEST if you can  :D

I admire that guy with the LUCK and MONEY to have such a beauty!  :D

ditto, in 20 years....i will be that guy!

As long as the ATM ( wallet of that guy ) is working, I doubt there will be any 'problems' . Some of you guys are right.... envy all you can. Eat your heart out!  :o

I'm that guy now. Minus the wallet of course.

Best post on this subject so far...

There is a subject? :D

Think you have a low self esteem , your iq averages below zero, You're probably calling yourself a "Buff"oon

Now how that for some generalization :o:D

You're probably more ugly then him cause she ain't walking with you :D:D

poor guy, probably a lot of experience !!! :D:D

20 years??? :D

Rj

Yes. Enjoy life. live it to the full. Each to their own. Lets think for one minute. Maybe you are right. Why do you care? Its his life! Maybe he been on holiday and she has made it a great holiday. Maybe he knows that she will do what ever when hes not here. Who are you to judge?

Excellent post JS, you just beat me to it :o

The OP is far too judgemental, basing his ideas on appearances. Itøs folks like you that make sterotypes. Iøm 30 with a 24 year old girlfriend and we still get narrowminded people talking about us with comments like how much did you pay for her etc.. And no Iøm not fat or bald.