Le Coq D'Or Special February Promotion

ThaiPauly

Noticed in this month's edition of the wonderful City Life that the above restaurant is offering a very tempting offer.

Pick up from your residence in a Rolls Royce. :)

A private room with your own butler!! :)

About 10 courses of absolutely mouthwatering fayre, including many fine wines and champagnes. :)

A bouquet of flowers, and a professional photograph taken of you and the love of your life. :)

Price is just 50,000 baht per couple, (not sure if the price is ++ though) a real bargain if you ask me, but you had better hurry as the offer is only open to one couple per night.

I thought it worth posting this in case any of you never managed to get your hands on this months edition of CL

BTW, unfortunately I have no association with this restaurant other than I enjoy dining there, I would go myself but cash is a bit tight this month :unsure:

No negative comments about this wonderful establishment, I am posting this FYI

They said it's fully booked. laugh.gif

Funny, the few times I've called the Fujian at Mandarin Oriental to ask if I need to book, they say, "yes, there is only one table left we are fully booked." I turn up and there only 4 people are there. Sound like a weird marketing strategy that is used at some places here.

Funny, the few times I've called the Fujian at Mandarin Oriental to ask if I need to book, they say, "yes, there is only one table left we are fully booked." I turn up and there only 4 people are there. Sound like a weird marketing strategy that is used at some places here.

Next time when they ask for a credit card # to hold the reservation, tell them ,,,,,, you would like to but your card is fully booked. :)

Whenever I drop by my barber's shop for a haircut he always asks me if I made a an appointment. When I say no he says he's "kind of busy today" but will see if he can fit me in. There is almost no one ever there and the other barbers and staff - well they are all on their notebooks surfing the Internet or chatting on their mobiles. Some are in the back eating som tam. :lol:

Whenever I drop by my barber's shop for a haircut he always asks me if I made a an appointment. When I say no he says he's "kind of busy today" but will see if he can fit me in. There is almost no one ever there and the other barbers and staff - well they are all on their notebooks surfing the Internet or chatting on their mobiles. Some are in the back eating som tam. :lol:

What sort of barber do you go to? All the barbers I've ever been to, if they busy you sit down and wait. I think you've been tricked and you're really going to a hairdresser.

What sort of barber do you go to? All the barbers I've ever been to, if they busy you sit down and wait. I think you've been tricked and you're really going to a hairdresser.

The barbers must be well of if they are surfing the net on their notebooks, how much does a haircut cost there?

Next time when they ask for a credit card # to hold the reservation, tell them ,,,,,, you would like to but your card is fully booked. :)

Do I need reservations at Pun Pun?:jap: