How Do I Quote The Op (First Poster)

Semper

All well & good, but why is the 'reply' button absent? :annoyed:

Because they don't want everyone to be repeating the OP.

Good idea.B)

Maybe they should extend that to replying in general, or at least limit the number of words quoted. Nothing grinds my mouse wheel like someone quoting a 100 word post just to say 'thanks'. :realangry:

Good idea.B)

Maybe they should extend that to replying in general, or at least limit the number of words quoted. Nothing grinds my mouse wheel like someone quoting a 100 word post just to say 'thanks'. :realangry:

They limit it to 4 quotes, but no limit to the amount of text.

I can't even start a new topic. Where did that go? That's why I'm having to tag on to this one.

Also where're the avatars/emoticons, italics etc?

Assuming you refer to "Thailand News" clippings please note members can't start a topic.

If you post a reply you will see the formatting symbols and icon symbol above the text box

You can change your Avatar in your personal account settings

I can't even start a new topic. Where did that go? That's why I'm having to tag on to this one.

Assuming you refer to "Thailand News" clippings please note members can't start a topic.

If you post a reply you will see the formatting symbols and icon symbol above the text box

READ MY POST AGAIN. I KNOW I can't start a topic in the 'News forum' Duh. We're not ALL thick on this forum, just more than most.

I also KNOW I can add an avatar. (Jesuz) BUT. Think careful now, read my post again. I CANNOT START A NEW TOPIC ON ANY BLOODY FORUM. Geddit? Where's the button gone? My guess is that during your last 'upgrade' your 'new' 'webmaster' bolloxed it all up. Am I wrong?

Edited by inmysights

You are wrong. Many hundreds and hundreds of people are starting topics every day. Please try logging out of Thaivisa, delete all thaivisa cookies, clear your cache (control F5) and then close your browser window. Then log back into Thaivisa and see if the problem persists.

Also, please try using a different browser as it may be an add on or ad blocker in your current browser.

READ MY POST AGAIN. I KNOW I can't start a topic in the 'News forum' Duh. We're not ALL thick on this forum, just more than most.

I also KNOW I can add an avatar. (Jesuz) BUT. Think careful now, read my post again. I CANNOT START A NEW TOPIC ON ANY BLOODY FORUM. Geddit? Where's the button gone? My guess is that during your last 'upgrade' your 'new' 'webmaster' bolloxed it all up. Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong.

It's simply that you have given us the sh!ts so you have been reduced to a read-only membership.

Enjoy the quiet of the mornings instead of shouting.

what a rude person you are, why not ask in a polite manner if you are asking a question, and explain in fuller details what the problem is