Khon Kaen Hotels

binnsy

The Pullman is easily the best......relatively expensive but pretty luxurious......worth pampering yourself for a couple of nights,certainly.

Also nearby is a new boutique style hotel,the Glacier,which looks pretty impressive on its website and cheaper.

One time I stayed at a place called the Bussarakarn which was quite good......800 baht including breakfast,although the breakfast was typical of many Thai run hotels and nothing to get excited about.

The Pullman is easily the best......relatively expensive but pretty luxurious......worth pampering yourself for a couple of nights,certainly.

Also nearby is a new boutique style hotel,the Glacier,which looks pretty impressive on its website and cheaper.

One time I stayed at a place called the Bussarakarn which was quite good......800 baht including breakfast,although the breakfast was typical of many Thai run hotels and nothing to get excited about.

I stayed Bussarakm 3 times and paid 1,100 online. Where did you book for only 800?

I stayed Bussarakm 3 times and paid 1,100 online. Where did you book for only 800?

Book direct with hotel they have a web site showing their rooms, rates, email address and telephone number.

Then pay your bill when you check out.

If you phone be prepared to speak Thai or Issan.

Nice place to stay!

Sanuk

Yeah,I got my wife to phone the hotel direct and this is the rate she was given.

As a farang I would be wary of contacting hotels directly myself (even if I spoke fluent Thai) as you could well be quoted a higher rate !