Xmas Flights

Bizz

Iv checked flights and the cheapest i can find is €929 china air

Ttravel 17thDec to 14 Jan06 + flight from Ireland €157 =€ 1086

Anyone know of anything cheaper and not from UK from Europe IE AMS, Paris, frankfurt.

Or would it be cheaper to buy single to bkk and book return from bkk

Ttravel 17thDec to 14 Jan06 + flight from Ireland €157  =€ 1086

Anyone know of anything cheaper and not from UK from Europe IE AMS, Paris, frankfurt.

Or would it be cheaper to buy single to bkk and book  return from bkk

Are you wanted by uk authorities :o or is it just you dont like heathrow?

I done a search on opodo for your dates form paris the price is 874 but this is with emirates so a stop in dubai might not take your fancy,but if saving money is your priority and if you can leave a day earlier you can fly with gulfair for 716 euros the stop over times in bahrain are not that bad compared to departures from the uk with gulf,2hrs40mins outbound and a 3hr45mins wait on return.Good luck.EDIT there is a recent thread here for some insight into gulf air.

Edited by sabai dee

• 2 weeks later...

I done a search on opodo for your dates form paris the price is 874 but this is with emirates so a stop in dubai might not take your fancy,but if saving money is your priority and if you can leave a day earlier you can fly with gulfair for 716 euros the stop over times in bahrain are not that bad compared to departures from the uk with gulf,2hrs40mins outbound and a 3hr45mins wait on return.Good luck.EDIT there is a recent thread here for some insight into gulf air.

No not wanted .Have a, or used to have a license to use explosives.

It can get hairee when you are answering questions and trying to catch a plane.

I could elaborate on this but I think my previous employment history covers above.

I could elaborate on this but I think my previous employment history covers above.

Oh i know why,you were in the irish S.A.S,right??

Same days of travel, advance purchase, ANA was a bit more competitive than bankrupt United. And 15% cheaper than Thai with their wrecked so-called aircrafts.

SQ started flying NRT-BKK but 100US$ more expensive. They are good but not noticably better than ANA. At least not worth 100US$ more.

So, ANA, my 18th in the row in the 17G seat again.

Edit: 650US$ for the round trip. No changes, no refunds once the journey has commenced.

Edited by think_too_mut

Oh i know why,you were in the irish S.A.S,right??

no i worked in the water.