Swimming Pool East Of Chiang Mai?

FMFK86

hi

im looking for a swimming pool that is east of chiang mai, around carefour on the superhighway or better a bit more east. doesnt have to be olympic size. maybe someone knows of a hotel or moo ban around there where you can pay a daily/monthly fee to use it.

thanks

There is a very nice Moo Bann east of the 121 ring road on the 1317 highway that has a very nice pool and cafe. Can't remember the name of the Moo Bann but maybe somebody more familiar with that area can chime in.

that would be pretty close and an easy drive. any memories hints at all how i could find it?

thanks everyone else for replies! i think ill check out the tung hotel too, google says 40baht per day

There is a very nice Moo Bann east of the 121 ring road on the 1317 highway that has a very nice pool and cafe. Can't remember the name of the Moo Bann but maybe somebody more familiar with that area can chime in.

that would be pretty close and an easy drive. any memories hints at all how i could find it?

thanks everyone else for replies! i think ill check out the tung hotel too, google says 40baht per day

It is past the road to Lanna Airport and more towards the Mae On district. It is on the left side of the road heading East so that rules out the other Moo Banns on the right side! Went there several times for lunch four years ago but haven't been there since.

It is past the road to Lanna Airport and more towards the Mae On district. It is on the left side of the road heading East so that rules out the other Moo Banns on the right side! Went there several times for lunch four years ago but haven't been there since.

Sounds like Ban Nai Fun 4

http://www.xn--72cfa2de0cf7evcc8a3jc0c3djc.com/chiangmai_location.php?item=1528&lat=18.715032555438807&long=99.12277221679687