Darade Dental Near Chiang Mai Gate? Other Suggestions?

DavidMavec

Hello...

I am in need of some major dental work and I am wondering if anyone is familiar with Darade Dental Clinic near Chiang Mai Gate, about 50 meters closer to Chiang Mai Gate than Smith Residence on the same street, right across the street from the big motorbike shop.

I had a consultation with the dentist today who seemed pretty solid but wanted to get some opinions of people on the forum.

I am wondering also if I will get charged extra as a farang.... hate that.

I am thinking of getting a second opinion regardless and wonder if anyone has any suggestions in the area.

Thanks for any help!

I have been Dr Darede's patient for ten years, and I can say that she and her staff are the best. She saved all my teeth when a periodontist abroad was ready to extract five, and the same thing happened to my ex. She is gentle, caring, expert, and never uses dual pricing. She is also the dentist of my four kids, and is probably one of the most respected teachers at CMU. Speaks great English, and Danish too. Unfortunately, her clerical staff does not speak good English, but that minor fact should not prompt you to choose one of the "farang traps" in town.

• Thanks 1

I am a fan of Dr. Korakat at Grace Clinic a left turn off of Nihahemin Road southbound. Also a CMU professor of dentistry whose clinic is world class and she goes abroad every year for seminars. They do dental implants. I am glad to hear their are other well recommended dentist in CM as well.

I have used Dr Darade's clinic for about 5 years now. Never any problems. Pain free too!

They don't have an Xray machine though, so if you're thinking root canal they'll need to refer you on. Probably to a place up by the temple next to 3-Kings (on Inthawororot Rd). They're good too, very small place though. Good English at both.

I have used Dr Darade's clinic for about 5 years now. Never any problems. Pain free too!

They don't have an Xray machine though, so if you're thinking root canal they'll need to refer you on. Probably to a place up by the temple next to 3-Kings (on Inthawororot Rd). They're good too, very small place though. Good English at both.

Hi,

Could you tell me the name of the dentist next to the 3 Kings?

Thanks