Drunk Man Sexually Assaults 7 Year-Old In Chiang Mai

Rimmer

Drunk Paedophile Rapes 7 Year-Old in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai: -- A drunk man assaulted a 7 year old girl in the school bathroom, then kidnapping her and taking her to his home, where she was raped.

Chiang Mai – 17th February 2011 [PDN] Chiang Mai police announced the arrest of a wall painter around the village ” Mae Ka ” at Talard-Yai Koisaket Chiang-Mai; after the police found out that the wall painter, had assaulted, kidnapped and raped a 7 year old child. He assaulted her in the school bathroom, kidnapped her to his home, and raped herb there.

The name of the accused is Mr. Suchat Yuangdtan, who confessed that, after he had intoxicated himself with alcohol to the point he had lost his senses, he took his motorbike and rode to the school. Climbing over the school’s fence he hid in the girls’ bathroom. When the unfortunate girl came in, he grabbed her head and knuckled it against the toilet cabinet wall. He then punched her in the stomach until she became unconscious. Then he took her back to his place where she was raped.

The officials were able to rescue the girl concerned and have taken her to the hospital. She has received severe injuries and is in severe shock, perpetually showing signs of terror.

The story is HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-02-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

interested to understand why this story originates from a pattaya source? did anyone read this in chiangmai?

We do not have any English written RAGS in Chiang Mai that are worth wrapping fish with. The Thai rags were probably embarrassed. Thank you Pattaya for reporting this filth.

Yeah but soon enough some drip will enter and start talking about his rights. Probably a rejected social worker from the united states or activist from the rapist have rights too regime. rolleyes.gif

Of cause, reality tells me this is a disgusting act that CANNOT be justified, nor corrected now & being drunk is no excuse for such behaviour......actually there is no excuse full stop. end of subject.

Vermin like this don't deserve to be hung high, they should be kicked as low as possible into the deepest hole with no opportunity of resurfacing. dry.gif

Edited by metisdead
Removed deleted post comments.

For once I'm going to say; "they should cut his 'nads off then hang him high".

Yeah but soon enough some drip will enter and start talking about his rights. Probably a rejected social worker from the united states or activist from the rapist have rights too regime. rolleyes.gif

Of cause, reality tells me this is a disgusting act that CANNOT be justified, nor corrected now & being drunk is no excuse for such behaviour......actually there is no excuse full stop. end of subject.

Vermin like this don't deserve to be hung high, they should be kicked as low as possible into the deepest hole with no opportunity of resurfacing. dry.gif

I personally believe people like this should be given options, 3 in fact.

They are taken to an old building, slated for destruction, have their johnsom/member whatever you choose to call it, locked in an old vise with rusty butter knife placed beside it.

The building is then torched.

Option 1/ burn with the building

Option 2/ run for it, tearing off the johnson/member (can be a bit noisy)

Option 3/ use the butter knife (noisy and can tak longer)

Now who ever said I wasn't fair?????

thanks gotlost for helping me along here. takes some time to digest the report i must say.

just for the record my interest in the story doesn't indicate that do not find this behaviour acceptable. i do not. i also agree with earlier contributors that alcohol is no excuse and, in my opinion, its inclusion in the piece possibly dilutes the story by attempting to give some reason or credibility to the act. it does no such thing.

For once I'm going to say; "they should cut his 'nads off then hang him high".

I personally believe people like this should be given options, 3 in fact.

They are taken to an old building, slated for destruction, have their johnsom/member whatever you choose to call it, locked in an old vise with rusty butter knife placed beside it.

The building is then torched.

Option 1/ burn with the building

Option 2/ run for it, tearing off the johnson/member (can be a bit noisy)

Option 3/ use the butter knife (noisy and can tak longer)

Now who ever said I wasn't fair?????

If they were more extreme than these, I'm sorry that I missed them. :ermm:

This was made known to me here in my village just outside Doi Saket on the day it happened, of particular concern to me as my young daughter also goes to a Doi Saket school. I am not sure how much credit we should give the police for bringing the culprit to justice as I was also told that he returned the girl to the school after the event. I also was told that a person in the school was well aware of the girl being taken away but think it best to keep this part of the story to myself.

Why talk about what isn't happening?? The story is terrible enough without you bad mouthing a U.S. citizen you made up in your head.

Edited by HerbalEd