Standard Thai Tv Dtv

tonybuak

Well I got this Thai Dtv box and allong with the little dish it was about 3000 baht, Lots of music great however on number 23 I found a foreign movie chanel some in other languages but about 70% in english, and I have to say some were realy good films I think it was called " Major### some thing, Anyway to my dissapoinment the other day it had gone and been replaced by ironicly enough the 'Nice chanel".

So my question is has it just been moved ? if so where or has it been nicly replaced.

Take the serial number from the box down to the shop and have them turn on the Asian and western movie channels cost was 350baht for a whole year. The west channel has some good movies now and then and they seem to like action movies. They may have been doing the promo of the channel which means it will work a few days then stop. Happens now and then. forget which channel the movies are on but think it was 14 and 15 may have changed - they would know.

I don't think it matters what system in what language you use realy , it all depends on were you are to what size dish you need, theres no way out of that one ,just make shure you get the chap with the signal test box around to youre house before you sign anything

Great to see this as I am looking into a stat tv system for english tv. Was told by the store here in chaing rai that I had to buy this huge disk thing. I would prefer the small dish, but again, told "no english!!!" Can help me???

Great to see this as I am looking into a stat tv system for english tv. Was told by the store here in chaing rai that I had to buy this huge disk thing. I would prefer the small dish, but again, told "no english!!!" Can help me???

The DTV dish is relatively small even here in Chiang Rai.

Have you checked out all the options rmacdon61 before settling on DTV ?