Barred Or Not?

grimreaper

Hi Guys,

I am looking for some (hopefully) expert advice. I have a British aquaintance who wants to make a vacation trip to Thailand. However, he was recently convicted for a passport offence and served a few months in prison.

Will he be able to visit Thailand or will his offence bar him from entering the country? If anyone out there is familiar with Thai laws I would appreciate their feedback.

Am I getting cynical in my old age, but why do people always seem to have friends with a problem? Suppose the friends do not have access to a computer!

well, many friends do have problems. I sold a friend a computer some years ago and when visiting him as he complained about his mouse found him running the damned thing upside down and back to front while rolling the ball. Steering just like his sailing boat he said. So a problem he has he will unlikely get posted.

Upgraded him to a tracker ball by the way...)

Reminds me in case this post makes it, please can someone email me on my email address as most of the time I get messages I am not allowed to post EVEN after logging in...

Anyway, to original poster, also tell friend to make sure he has a new passport and if he is lucky enough to have also an Irish/Australian passport, use that.

Obviously if he runs into old aquances....