Laos Thai Embassy In Vientiane

Just back from Laos and very happy to have a shiny new Ed visa in my passport.

There were around 350 people at the embassy yesterday and many who had used Non B visas in their passport managed to get tourist visas but with a single entry only.

The lady stated that this was going to be the policy of the embassy from here on in so those looking to get 2 entries you might want to try Cambodia instead

Macanello

Thank you for your report, Macanello. No doubt, readers will be interested to know if you applied for and received a non-Ed visa for a single entry or for multiple entries, and what documents you supplied. I'd appreciate it if you would kindly post this additional information.

Thank you for your report, Macanello. No doubt, readers will be interested to know if you applied for and received a non-Ed visa for a single entry or for multiple entries, and what documents you supplied. I'd appreciate it if you would kindly post this additional information.

Single entry Non Ed as the refused to offer the multiple entry and I had all the proper documentation given to me from my school Lnguage Express.