Online Thai Tv

AZBill

Getting ready to head back to the States with the wife soon and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a good online Thai TV site for when we are in the US. We have tried ThaiTVNow and it works ok off and on and a few others that just don't work that well. I'd like to find something a bit more reliable even if I have to pay for it. FYI - Netflix does offer Thai DVDs delivered right to your mailbox or you can download - thank Bhudda for that!!! I'm sure any of you with a Thai wife or girlfriend can feel my pain!:lol:

Www.dootv.tv is the best site, absolutely awesome, they record and propose any programme on demand...

There are other free site, but dootv charge so little it's worth it. All u have to do is conect your pc to your tv and your wife will marry you again :-)

When we moved to the US, wifey didn't want to watch Thai TV. Said it's pretty bad...which I tend to agree with...mostly soap operas. Best thing about her watching English TV shows was how it taught her the language. We had Tivo. She would put a show on pause, get out a dictionary and look up a word....or get me to explain it to her.

She can now watch English TV shows and even understand the subtle nuances/slang words/etc. Great stuff.

When we moved to the US, wifey didn't want to watch Thai TV. Said it's pretty bad...which I tend to agree with...mostly soap operas. Best thing about her watching English TV shows was how it taught her the language. We had Tivo. She would put a show on pause, get out a dictionary and look up a word....or get me to explain it to her.

She can now watch English TV shows and even understand the subtle nuances/slang words/etc. Great stuff.

My wife already speaks fluent English after several years going back and forth, but she still loves her Thai shows and God help us all if she can't watch them. You are very lucky you don't have to sit through these things. They are absolutely awful!!!!! But I love her so you do what you gotta do!!

Www.dootv.tv is the best site, absolutely awesome, they record and propose any programme on demand...

There are other free site, but dootv charge so little it's worth it. All u have to do is conect your pc to your tv and your wife will marry you again :-)

I checked it out and it looks great! Getting my membership today. Thank you for a great suggestion!

I checked it out and it looks great! Getting my membership today. Thank you for a great suggestion!

This works fine for me and is free.

http://www.thaitvonline.tv/

My wife already speaks fluent English after several years going back and forth, but she still loves her Thai shows and God help us all if she can't watch them. You are very lucky you don't have to sit through these things. They are absolutely awful!!!!! But I love her so you do what you gotta do!!

Well...probably about as bad as American soaps. Which my 85 year old mother still watches EVERY day! Unreal....

dootv.tv doesn't work for me. I tried US and FR proxy but it doesn't work. I wonder which country it does allow to stream?!

we use it from UK (that's where we live), which country are you in? (they have a US server and a UK one also). I'm not aware of any geo restrictions but you could give them a ring (it could be your ISP blocking it maybe?)

cheeers

I'm from Turkey but now I'm in Thailand for a week. It obviously doesn't work in Thailand due to copyright restrictions but it should work in USA. I tried my USA vpn and no luck. Same goes for my France (OVH) vpn. Unfortunately I don't have UK one.