Real Hair Extensions

probert

Bit of a random one here and maybe a long shot.

I have a friend back home in the UK who runs a salon and he wants and needs a good supplier of real hair extensions. Currently he uses someone in Hong Kong but has issues with him.

Does anyone know of salon in Pattaya that currently stocks stuff like this ?

Many Thanks

If you don't have to source them in Pattaya then Pratunam market in Bangkok is the place to go. They sell the hair wholesale there in large bundles and you pay by the kilo. If you buy them from a salon they will add a big markup, especially if the hair has already been made into the smaller pieces ready for fitting.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies on this. I will follow the advise and check out Bangkok and also just to get an idea I will check that shop near Jomtien as you suggested.

Thanks again

Edited by probert

• 1 year later...

I think Bangkok is by far your best bet when it comes to Quality beauty and hair care - If your looking for genuine quality real remy hair extensions then this place looks like a very professional place to start your search. ive checked the prices too - dirt cheap compared to UK or USA prices.

Hi,

I am based in Pattaya and i run a online hair extension store within the UK supplying 100% Remy Human Hair extensions. I have many contacts within China, Vietnam and Thailand for Human Hair of Synthetic Hair which ever your friend needs or supplys. We supply any length and any colour, Clip In, Micro Loop, Stick Tip, Nail Tip, Staight or Soft Wave.

If your friend is interested then i will give you my contact details.

Lokk forward to hearing from you.

John