3M Scotchlite Adhesive Sticker Sheets

RED21

Starting a DIY project and I need some 3M Scotchlite Sticker Sheets (preferably black, but white will do). Has anyone ever come across some here in CM? Directions would be very helpful.

I bought some sticker sheets a few weeks ago at the stationary shop on the left hand side (leaving town) of Chang Puak road, near one of the 7/11 shops. I can't recall if they were 3M. I have found this the best place for this sort of supply but a Thai speaker does help because they have a huge range but difficult to find without help although sticker packs were on the right about 10 metres from the door but a little bit hidden away

Edited by bluweyze

Usually buy mine at office depot in phantip plaza, they have most anything you might want in office stationary. Another try might be B2S which is in both malls.

I bought some sticker sheets a few weeks ago at the stationary shop on the left hand side (leaving town) of Chang Puak road, near one of the 7/11 shops. I can't recall if they were 3M. I have found this the best place for this sort of supply but a Thai speaker does help because they have a huge range but difficult to find without help although sticker packs were on the right about 10 metres from the door but a little bit hidden away