Garden Furniture In Bangkok

LDNBKK86

Depends what you want... if you want the Plastic stuff (thats very cheap) - then you can goto any large Tesco/Big C type store.

You can also look at HomePro (Ratchada for instance) - they have some stuff there, wood, metal and plastic. I just never really saw their stuff as good quality

JJ is where i got my garden furniture from, good quality wood, reasonably well made, but you will pay a little bit more than the HomePro/Tesco/Big C options

The other option would be to drive out of town, to the edge of the city, theres lots of these little furniture shops dotted around and i sometimes see garden style furniture at them. I couldnt really say exactly where you could go for this, I know there are some small places near the main port, but also if you head over the river towards the big Kasikorn Bank building theres a few over that way also... drive around you will find them :)

Depends what you want... if you want the Plastic stuff (thats very cheap) - then you can goto any large Tesco/Big C type store.

You can also look at HomePro (Ratchada for instance) - they have some stuff there, wood, metal and plastic. I just never really saw their stuff as good quality

JJ is where i got my garden furniture from, good quality wood, reasonably well made, but you will pay a little bit more than the HomePro/Tesco/Big C options

The other option would be to drive out of town, to the edge of the city, theres lots of these little furniture shops dotted around and i sometimes see garden style furniture at them. I couldnt really say exactly where you could go for this, I know there are some small places near the main port, but also if you head over the river towards the big Kasikorn Bank building theres a few over that way also... drive around you will find them :)