Parking Artists In Central

thaigerd

You need to remember, it's not always the fault of the car you can see. If there were cars either side of him parked badly, before he got there, he then fills the gap, the other two cars then go, leaving him looking like the one that's parked badly. That has happened to me many times.

I think you'll find the driver of this car was directed into this position by a guy with a whistle so that three cars can be parked in a space that is marked for only two.

I saw this happen just a few days ago.

Edited by macahoom

I think you'll find the driver of this car was directed into this position by a guy with a whistle so that three cars can be parked in a space that is marked for only two.

I saw this happen just a few days ago.

I too was thinking that

So why didn't you park right up close to his (couldn't be a her) driver's door so he had to scramble through the passenger door. I've got a Yaris and I can tell you, he would have been folded up like a pretzel by the time he ended up in the driver's seat.

Where is that lovely ticket you can put under his wipers finishing up with 'and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits'.

So why didn't you park right up close to his (couldn't be a her) driver's door so he had to scramble through the passenger door. I've got a Yaris and I can tell you, he would have been folded up like a pretzel by the time he ended up in the driver's seat.

Where is that lovely ticket you can put under his wipers finishing up with 'and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits'.

I wouldn’t do that if I was you.

Unless you like to have some scratches and/or dents in you’re door.

My experience is most drivers are not very careful when opening their car door.

Better stay as far away as possible from the car next to me. ;)

i've started parking in the home works parking lot and walking over the pedestrian bridge. everytime i enter central's parking garage, i begin to fear i'll never get out.

Maybe it is me but I never had really big problems when parking in Central.

Sometimes it can take a little bit extra time to find a spot but normally I will find one.

Unless you come around 14:00 on Saturday or Sunday but for that you have the valid parking. :)