Any Recommendations For A Local Property Lawyer?

hippoman

I would be grateful for any personal recommendations for a good property lawyer in CM, who speaks English well and is familiar with the process of setting up 30-year leasehold and superficies agreements on land property.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hello to All,

I am new here in this forum and in Thailand but it looks like I am in need for a good property lawyer too but for me in the South since I got the property in Hua Hin.

Any recommendations for a Newbe?

Thank you

Hello to All,

I am new here in this forum and in Thailand but it looks like I am in need for a good property lawyer too but for me in the South since I got the property in Hua Hin.

Any recommendations for a Newbe?

Thank you

Me thinks yuo would be better placing this query on the Forum that covers Hua Hin,,

not likely anyone here in CM can advise you

Mr Sakda Attorney at law with good english skills, I highly recommend him from personal experience, Office near Queen victora, Tel:081-387 3569 (His rates are very good also)

Edited by SausageKing

I have also had Sumalee recommended very highly.

If you go to court, she will have to call in heavier artillery, I'm told, but her English is impeccable, and I trust the source that she does good work.

Depending on how big your case is and how much money it brings in, will depend on which burner you get put on.

She is not well, tires easily and prioritizes.....however she knows her stuff.

My wife just bought 1 1/2 rai and then did a 30 years lease for a friend of mine from the US. The attorney we used was Sumalee Jennapa (Chinagmai) Phone Number is 0-5341-0174, address is 29 Tanin Rd, Chang Puak, Chiang Mai,

Speaks great English and knows how to do all the paperwork. Worth giving a try

My lawyer quit doing it, because of the crackdowns. Do you really want to worry about a knock at the door. Even buying in your GFs name can be fatal. Buy a condo, avoid gray areas. It worked for me, but I would NOT do it again. I would still marry the lawyer, though 555.

by far the best law firm in chiang mai is legal and business ask for nok shes a little bull dog wont let any one pull a fast one on you

they are located at hillside 4 i have used them myself after using cow boy outfits in the past i would never use any one els

by far the best law firm in chiang mai is legal and business ask for nok shes a little bull dog wont let any one pull a fast one on you

they are located at hillside 4 i have used them myself after using cow boy outfits in the past i would never use any one els

Assuming she is an attorney, which one is Nok?

Ms. Natpassorn Saengthong

Ms. Sirirat Sirijanto

I emailed them today and they replied that their consultation fee is "3,000 Baht per one meeting". It's many years since I've used a lawyer here, does this sound par for the course?.........anyone?

Edited by uptheos

Ms. Sirirat Sirijanto

I emailed them today and they replied that their consultation fee is "3,000 Baht per one meeting". It's many years since I've used a lawyer here, does this sound par for the course?.........anyone?

No it does not. The consultations with attorneys that I have experienced in Chiang Mai and Bangkok (there's been a few) have all been at no charge. I would recommend K'Krit Suktakchan with Sunbelt: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/krit-suktakchan/10/623/751. His English is excellent.

Edited by venturalaw

Ms. Sirirat Sirijanto

No it does not. The consultations with attorneys that I have experienced in Chiang Mai and Bangkok (there's been a few) have all been at no charge. I would recommend K'Krit Suktakchan with Sunbelt: http://www.linkedin....han/10/623/751. His English is excellent.

Agree with Venture A Law

Have utilised the services of K.Krit on numerous occasions over the last 4 years.I have no complaints, except that he undercharges a beer price for a champange service. No initial consultation fee and very punctual with appointment.

I have had dealing with the 2 other above mentioned practioners and IMO Sunbelt is the best all round.

(disclaimer to stop the flamer!)No dealings with any of the above for over 1 year now.