Sausage King Quality Products

SausageKing

Well at sausage king we have been around for five 5 years and seen many sausage makers come and go come again and gone for ever ?? we stick to quality 95% prime meat and we do understand some people compair our sausage to back home where meat content is about 50% max and the rest is bread and fat and colour etc. however some people like that type of sausage as in uk it is hard to find high quality sausage like sausage king manufactures. we also have a wide range of sausage that are not on our website yet chorizo -salami and swedish kova potato pork and beef sausage and polish sausage and much more. we at sausage king have low profit and high level turn over and most inportant (High quality) Rob/SK. More new product coming soon.

Sausage King CO,.Ltd

Website.www.sausageking1.com

[email protected]

[email protected]

TEL:053-132674/ 085-7060105

COMPANY TAX ID-3-0333-0335-3

Edited by SausageKing

Question. I have a problem with eating meat that is not lean, I eat a lot of pork, beef (hamburger), chicken which I buy in the US which is the leanest possibe. No fat, no nerves, etc, the best cuts. Do you serve or can order stuff like 92% pure hamberger? Sausage I can understand-high fat content in stores. I have a great sausage maker, just need the lean meat and whatever casings.

Hi their and we do sell 100% lean steak burgers with no fillers or colour or msg and no glutton. we have a great name for quality burgers 95% best steak and 4% fat for taste season 1%. at sausage king we do not use and food agents what so ever. Rob/sk

Rob At SK, do you think Byron and Bam need a bigger freezer to take stock of more of your products or more of what is normally delivered . Last time and the time before that they were a little bare. Either that or let me know when the good days are to see a full selection on offer . Thanks :D

Hi and we wait pam to order our stock, I not know her stock level at this time but i know she sell a lot very quick, I will give her a call today. our stocks are ready to be sent to C.rai 24/7 Rob/SK

I'm starving :thumbsup::licklips: