Looking For Pitbull Terriers

Some scum ran over my 4 month old Pitbull Terrier with his ugly farming car and didnt even stop. I never ever ever open the gate and let him out unsupervised and i just left him alone for not more than 2 minutes. Some kid had opened the gate and just then he was moled down with the car. My heart stopped when i came back and saw him lying dead on the ground. My wife held him into her arms and cried her head off. We took him to her parents farm and burried him. I could still feel his body heat. Me and my wife spent all of our time with him and it was just a very depressing moment.

The morning after i told my wife to pack her bags and all her belongings because were moving to a new house.

So here i am, In Khon kaen, in a nice house, only me and her and a Gate only I can open.

I am looking for one or two pitbull terriers. Preferably 2 months old. If anyone know of any pitbull terrier breeder here in Khon Kaen or nearby please reply to me. I am out oof despair. I love dogs and i cant seem to find any joy in anything after my dog died and our yard outside is so empty without dogs that i cant stand it.

Please help me find some pitbull terrier dogs!

LeO 4 month old

Lmed_gallery_111104_1430_255475.jpg

Edited by Dirty80s

There are many dogs in Thailand they are a meance, why does it "have to be" a pitbull if you really like dogs take ina stray and next time dont leave it unattended like you did.

I should be able to leave my dog alone for 2 minutes in my own yard behind sealed gates ?

I do care for stray dogs, i feed them whenever i can. But do you really believe that my thai wife would accept a stray dog in her home ?

All dogs have different temperament and personality. After having Leo the pitbull we cant think of having anything else.

Mstribling, are you near to this place ? Could you get a phone number ? I could do some traveling if they do sell pitbulls.

There are many dogs in Thailand they are a meance, why does it "have to be" a pitbull if you really like dogs take ina stray and next time dont leave it unattended like you did.

I should be able to leave my dog alone for 2 minutes in my own yard behind sealed gates ?

I do care for stray dogs, i feed them whenever i can. But do you really believe that my thai wife would accept a stray dog in her home ?

All dogs have different temperament and personality. After having Leo the pitbull we cant think of having anything else.

Mstribling, are you near to this place ? Could you get a phone number ? I could do some traveling if they do sell pitbulls.

Pet shop in the market in Chonburi has them. They had two puppies of the kind you describe just yesterday.

It obviously wasnt a sealed yard as someone by your own admission came in hence not sealed, feeding strays is not a good idea it just promotes more dogs did you ever think to get them all neutered? if not dont feed them you are making the problem worse.

Of course there is no common sense in "dog lovers" as can be seen on the replies ive found most dog lovers totally non sensical.

Why cant your wife accept a stray dog? seems crazy to me when its probably much more in need of care than any other dog. Mongrels make the best dogs.

3 posts deleted for derogatory remarks. Let's not turn this into a bashing thread. The poor soul lost his dog, show some respect. He clearly took necessary precautions to protect his dog, but accidents do happen.

My neighbor has a pit bull, I will check with him and see where he got the dog from...but it is quite old.

There is a very good breeder of Pitbulls in Khon Kaen. They will not be cheap though! think 20-30,000 Baht, but will be quality. We have 2 Pitbulls ourselves and are involved with many breeders all over Thailand.

Khon Kaen Bully 087 2333322

Good Luck

It obviously wasnt a sealed yard as someone by your own admission came in hence not sealed, feeding strays is not a good idea it just promotes more dogs did you ever think to get them all neutered? if not dont feed them you are making the problem worse.

Of course there is no common sense in "dog lovers" as can be seen on the replies ive found most dog lovers totally non sensical.

Why cant your wife accept a stray dog? seems crazy to me when its probably much more in need of care than any other dog. Mongrels make the best dogs.

Would you rather raise your own child or the already adult child of an other ?. If you raise a dog from puppy on its different. You complain about dog lovers and give advice like you know anything about dogs but I guess you never owned a dog.

I now have a dog for the first time in my life, never owned a dog before got him as a puppy and the bond is good. I also got his mother a bit later because i did not think the owner took good care of the mother. The bond is good but less.

There is a very good breeder of Pitbulls in Khon Kaen. They will not be cheap though! think 20-30,000 Baht, but will be quality. We have 2 Pitbulls ourselves and are involved with many breeders all over Thailand.

Khon Kaen Bully 087 2333322

Good Luck

wooah, 20-30k seems fleshy. Do you know if they have website ?

Pet shop in the market in Chonburi has them. They had two puppies of the kind you describe just yesterday.

Pet shops? I never thought of it. Is there any pet shops in Khon Kaen ? it might be a good start to look there.

Would you rather raise your own child or the already adult child of an other ?. If you raise a dog from puppy on its different. You complain about dog lovers and give advice like you know anything about dogs but I guess you never owned a dog.

I now have a dog for the first time in my life, never owned a dog before got him as a puppy and the bond is good. I also got his mother a bit later because i did not think the owner took good care of the mother. The bond is good but less.

Soi dogs have lot's of puppies, wanting to raise a dog from young doesn't mean it couldn't be a stray.

And I dont agree that you couldn't form as strong a bond with a dog you get as an adult. Having previously lived a hard life can make a dog very appreciative of someone taking care of it, but sure many soi dogs will have fear/trust issues that can be difficult or impossible to overcome. But maybe you are talking about the bond you feel - not the dog.

Sophon

30,000 Baht for a quality Pitbull is not expensive here in Thailand, ours were more than that, but if you want a quality dog with papers etc that is the going rate. I have known pups from sought after breeders go for in excess of 100,000 Baht. Granted you can pick up un-registered, unknown quality, history, temperament and so on for 4-5,000 Baht but you pay your money you take your chance. Pitbull likely to live at least 12 years, so not expensive!

Temperement is the most important factor when considering these dogs, usually excellent with people and especially children but can be a nightmare with other dogs, cats etc. You never really know their actual temperement until they reach maturity at around 20-24 months. Great dogs but need a strong hand!

Tas

cut out the comments about pitbulls and the arguement about strays vx purebreds. the question is finding a specific breed, the person wants, thats it...

if its bullterriers or EBT, ther are some breeders in thailand, they used to post quite a bit here on the forum, u can google for them, or search here, try searching ENGLISH BULL TERRIER on the forum...

and i would highly suggest not buying from a shop as u cant see the parents and there is no guarantee about temperment which is important especially in bull terrier breeds, not to mention skin allergies etc.. have u tried their kennel club site? get your wife to look in thai...

bina

Thanks for answers.

I know that many puppies in Thailand can be infected with Canine Parvo virus which is one of the most dangerous dog diseases.

Leo was infected but i was quick to take him to the vet. he recovered in 5 days. The vet said that she can sell me Parvo quick tests so i can use when i buy new puppies. Im not to worried about viruses. And i dont really want a ultra fine Pitbull terrier for 100k. just as long as it is a full breed. Any color or any type of breed would be fine. I got Leo from the man (or his mother) outside Big C in Khon Kaen. The vet said that 85 % of all their dogs are infected with Canine Parvo virus. But it can be threated if taken to vet soon.

Ooops I see I cant comment so then go ahead buy a pit bull.

Edited due to not being able to discuss pure bred or mongrels.

Edited by travelmann

Any pet shops in khon kaen ?

I found a lady whos getting a litter of pitbulls and ready to sell in 2 months. Im still gonna look for other pitbulls though. I cant wait so long.

If you go into the BIG C in khonkaen..

There is a petshop right on the corner go in and ask him ..tell him what type of dog you want leave your number.

He will then phone around .he got hold of 2 boxer pups for me before

They have for many pittbulls in khon kaen looking at 4000-5000 baht

No need to go paying 20.000 - 30,000 baht

PS just give my pitbull away free to good home..could not do nothing with him

Edited by welsh1

Ive never seen any pet shop in big c. Is it on the lower level ? Where in Big C is it ??

When you enter big C ..on the left you have shops selling wooden furniture ..tables beds etc

Follow the road around drive past the entrance to big c and then when you come to turn right as if you were leaving Big C its right on that corner ..right opposite the pizza place .

Last week i not see many dogs for sale but he sells chickens roosters EtC

But if you have a chat with him .tell him what you .and he will then get it for you

Ive never seen any pet shop in big c. Is it on the lower level ? Where in Big C is it ??

When you enter big C ..on the left you have shops selling wooden furniture ..tables beds etc

Follow the road around drive past the entrance to big c and then when you come to turn right as if you were leaving Big C its right on that corner ..right opposite the pizza place .

But if you have a chat with him .tell him what you .and he will then get it for you

Thaivisa would be awesome if everyone was as helpful as you.

Great job sir.

Thaivisa would be awesome if everyone was as helpful as you.

Great job sir.

Mai phen rai . jap.gif.....make a it a large leo if you see me around the town..rolleyes.gif

I have recently moved to a place that seems to be full of THE most beautiful Pitbull's i have ever seen in my life..

I found out the reason why was because there is one of Thaiand's top Breeders up my Road who has Litters nearly all of the time & they are very sensibly priced..

All Red Nosed, Mum & Dad both can be viewed, some of the best looking Dog's i have ever seen..

If interested, PM me..

This Thread got me thinking so i popped down the Road & there are 3 Puppies currently, from the same Litter that are 6 weeks old, a Black Boy with a bit of White on him & 2 Blue Bitches, one all Blue with White Socks ( stunning ) & the other Blue & White all over, beautiful...

If any of the 2 Blue's were Biy's i would have taken one, dont' wnat a B*tch though but am in the Market for a Blue Boy for sure..

This Thread got me thinking so i popped down the Road & there are 3 Puppies currently, from the same Litter that are 6 weeks old, a Black Boy with a bit of White on him & 2 Blue Bitches, one all Blue with White Socks ( stunning ) & the other Blue & White all over, beautiful...

If any of the 2 Blue's were Biy's i would have taken one, dont' wnat a B*tch though but am in the Market for a Blue Boy for sure..

Males are much better to train, make sure if you're paying good money for it to get the correct paperwork showing bloodlines. If you're gonna let it breed make sure you check the quality of the bitch to make sure to keep the breed as pure as possible...

JH

Males are much better to train, make sure if you're paying good money for it to get the correct paperwork showing bloodlines. If you're gonna let it breed make sure you check the quality of the bitch to make sure to keep the breed as pure as possible...

JH

Yeah, got no interest in teh B*tches to be honest, i'm outnumbered as it is indoors anyway so need a Pal too that i can take for a Walk & talk Football too..;)

• 7 months later...

Our Pit passed away recently and I would appreciate the # of the breeder you mentioned. My email is [email protected]

Joe

I have recently moved to a place that seems to be full of THE most beautiful Pitbull's i have ever seen in my life..

I found out the reason why was because there is one of Thaiand's top Breeders up my Road who has Litters nearly all of the time & they are very sensibly priced..

All Red Nosed, Mum & Dad both can be viewed, some of the best looking Dog's i have ever seen..

If interested, PM me..