Motorbike Off-Road In Pattaya

Angelv

Hi everyone,I would like to know if there is any place in Pattaya where to find motorbikes off-road with a guide, and go out for a riding around the area.I usually go to Pai, near to Chiang Mai but as I spend long time in Pattaya it would be great to do it around here.Any tips are much appreciated.Thanks a lot.

I remember seing a small Motocross Place in one of the side sois of Chaiapruek Rd. Do not remember exactly where.

Also, if you are in Pattaya you already can enjoy some off road parts of the Pattaya Streets around the Hanuman Statue on the way. :ph34r:

There is actually a very good moto-cross and off road business happening here. If you know where the speedway is on the hiway close to Lake Maprachan resort you can go and talk to the guys there. I know a year ago many folk would stay at that resort as they had facilities to put your bikes away at night (in doors) etc. Lake Maprachan Resort is under new ownership now so I'm not sure how involved they are any more.

You can google the resort for the number and talk to Perry. I know after the days of sport all the folks would go to the bar there and rant and rave about the days riding so it muct be pretty decent.

There is actually a very good moto-cross and off road business happening here. If you know where the speedway is on the hiway close to Lake Maprachan resort you can go and talk to the guys there. I know a year ago many folk would stay at that resort as they had facilities to put your bikes away at night (in doors) etc. Lake Maprachan Resort is under new ownership now so I'm not sure how involved they are any more.

You can google the resort for the number and talk to Perry. I know after the days of sport all the folks would go to the bar there and rant and rave about the days riding so it muct be pretty decent.

Hi!

Thankyou all for your tips.

A repairshop has been recommended to me where it seems there is a good rider and guide.They also rent motorbikes off-road.

I willhave a look, it sounds interesting because in the same place I can rent thebike and take the guide.

I thinkit is in Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya), strait to Sukhumvit, at the right side.

I willlet you know if it´s ok the place.

Cheers

Edited by Rimmer
Spacing fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I am sorry for being late to write this post.

I am not in Pattaya now, I am in my country, but I will describe the experience.

A couple of weeks I went out with the motorbike off-road.

Finally I visited the Alan´s shop and we arranged to go out to the country side around Pattaya.

Thebikes he has are very good and the ride worth it. Pattaya has not suchmountains as northern Thailand but the ride is quite enjoyable.

I recommend it.

I have the phone number and the website of this place, but I don't know if it ispossible to write it in this forum, is it?

Enjoy!

Edited by Angelv

• 9 months later...

hi angelv

thanks for the blog it is nearly one year now, I guess you are back in Spain, maybe working if your lucky

march 2011 was so unusual in pattya, it rain nearly everyday

we ride Ban chang mountain in the rain, athough it stop buy 11.00pm