Possible Scam

pete600

Feel sorry for the guy, he has so many bikes to choose from that he needs to sell a few to stop the dillemma each morning!:whistling:

He's still not letting go of the light-speeder from Tatooine though...:lol:

Don't think anyone ever sent a link..... links are helpful and in the future, when you see these scams the appropriate course of action is to send links to suspect ads to support (at) thaivisa.com as has been requested numerous times. So far, support tells me not a single person has sent a link. I wonder why that is?

Ok, so I'd be happy to pick up a Gixxer K7 for 70K baht. Of course, in real life everyone knows that's an impossible price. Still, what the hell; here's the message I sent to "Nathan":

Nice looking bike at a hard to believe price.

I will pay cash on delivery.

Cheers!

Tony

Don't think anyone ever sent a link..... links are helpful and in the future, when you see these scams the appropriate course of action is to send links to suspect ads to support (at) thaivisa.com as has been requested numerous times. So far, support tells me not a single person has sent a link. I wonder why that is?

I reported the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 2008 Add No 92832 yesterday. By clicking on the report icon on the add.

On my last post i give all the bikes and the Add Numbers

See they are all still live adds

No links in the previous post and no emails with links. A link to the actual ad and emailed to support works fastest as said before.

The sheer volume of ads submitted do not allow us to screen them. Buyer beware, we try to weed out the obvious scammers but the report button can be used or email support as asked. cheers

No links in the previous post and no emails with links. A link to the actual ad and emailed to support works fastest as said before.

The sheer volume of ads submitted do not allow us to screen them. Buyer beware, we try to weed out the obvious scammers but the report button can be used or email support as asked. cheers

I did use the report button

Ha ha! Funny stuff! So I offered the guy his asking price for the Gixxer, Cash on Delivery, and here's his reply:

Hello,

The mileage are original on the bike,also the reason of selling is the distance between my work and Thailand , and due to the expensive taxes to register the moto in Italy i will have to sell it back in Thai.

Right now the bike is located in a private parking in Bangkok , along with all thai registration papers and original greenbook, as i can say nobody to trust in Thailand, so i can put him to occure regarding the transaction,as i will say i don't want to make any mistake because as the news shows the Thailand is a very unsafe Country.Also two weeks ago a person from Thailand told to me that he want to buy my bike.I said Ok,we will meet in Thailand and we will make the deal.I come in Thailand but no buyer,never respond my emails or calls .For this reason i need to be sure that you really want to buy my bike.

I am in Italy now and the bike is in Thailand..Here is how we can start this deal together.I do not need any advance payment done to me until you see my bike.

But because i will have come with the bike to you , i can not put myself on the road until i will have some kind of warranty :

Here is EXACTLY how I propose you to make a safe deal:

-You go to your nearest Western Union branch and deposit the money that you have to pay me for the bike on a familiar name ( Ex your best friend ) .

-After you deposit the money you will receive the receipt ( your Send Money Form paper copy ). Scan it and send it back to me in JPEG format.

-Once I receive the scanned receipt from you,i will keep the bike just for you and i I will IMMEDIATELY go and but the plane ticket and also i will send you the scan so you can know for sure when i will arrive....

You will not pay anything until you will check the bike and we will make the papers in your name.I know that buying or selling on the Internet can be rather difficult, and it is always

hard to trust your companion, because you have never hear or see him.

For this reason I want to complete this deal in the safest way

possible,for you and for me.

You will have to send the money to your familiar name ,not in my name and this way you are protected and for me this will be the warranty that you really want to buy my bike.

The transfer must to be like this:

sender name : here will be your name

sender address : your address

receiver name : father,brother,relative name etc.

receiver address : Italy

amount : 70,000 BAHT

Once I receive the scanned receipt from you, I will immediately go and buy the plane ticket and i will come with the bike at you..After i will come to you , you will inspect the bike and all the papers.After that we will go tegether back to the same post office Western Union where you was to send the money and you will have to ask for a full refund of the money transfer (you will cancel the transfer) and you will receive the money back in cash in full amount,from that point when the papers are done you will pay me cash.

I will cover all the expenses for this money transfer once we meet.All the taxes will be deducted from the price of the bike.When you will send me the scanned paper i will see that you are a serious person and you really want to buy my bike.

Thanks

Thank you

Brian Lozano,

:lol::lol::lol: