Uk Football Shirts In Chiang Mai

briley

I used to be able to purchase very good, genuine football shirts at the sports shop on Huay Kaew (near NAT motors). But yesterday they only had one Liverpool shirt.

Anyone know of a source of football shirts?

I'm looking for the black Liverpool strip for my grandson.

The Night Bazzar DEFINATLEY does not have "original " shirts, so lets not go down that road.

However I'm pretty sure the sports shop in Robinson's at Airport Plaza does. :)

My Wife's son is a mad Liverpool fan and we are able to buy not only the kit, but jackets, track suits and much more Liverpool stuff. But I can't remember how long ago we last brought one, but I DO remember that they had the black away top there when I was last shopping there, about 2 months ago.

No Reading F.C. gear though :(

Nobody seems to have heard of us :(

If you still don't get any joy and are desperate why don't you order from the club's website?

My Wife's son is a mad Liverpool fan and we are able to buy not only the kit, but jackets, track suits and much more Liverpool stuff. But I can't remember how long ago we last brought one, but I DO remember that they had the black away top there when I was last shopping there, about 2 months ago.

i was in airport plaza over christmas and they definitely stocked liverpool gear then pauly. and was in KSK last week and same goes, liverpool home and away shirts in sportsworld as well as chelsea (spit), man united (spit, spit) and arsenal. man city too i think.

no reading sadly though. i imagine most thais think that reading fc is a hobby to do with books and learning.

genuine football shirts :lol:

Just a little tip off to the TV police. Replica does not mean counterfeit. Replica is the official term used by all EPL teams when advertising their new kits.

So I would like to know where I can buy an original Liverpool Top. Last time I heard, they only make them for the players.

I did try and get an original top off Joe Cole's back, but he's clued up on Scousers now and had the top bolted to his neck.

Just a little tip off to the TV police. Replica does not mean counterfeit. Replica is the official term used by all EPL teams when advertising their new kits.

this is correct. there are official replica shirts and then there are genuine copies.

I did try and get an original top off Joe Cole's back, but he's clued up on Scousers now and had the top bolted to his neck.

joe cole is the only liverpool player whose shirt would fit most of the farang in chiang mai at the minute, the porky little cockney barraboy.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I was looking for replica, not the copy rubbish on night market. Last ones I bought were not 100 Baht, but not the £40 as on the Liverpool site.

I'd forgotten about Sports World in Kad Suan Keaw - trouble is I don't like that place.

So will try Robinson's tonight and up to Chan Puak tomorrow. Any clue as to where in Chan Puak?

Thanks,

They sell the Black liverpool shirt at CMfutsol courts club shop (next to the quuen victoria pub)

They also sell all major international and club shirts,With the arm badges,name numbers etc optional.

About 350-400 i think,cant tell any difference really,even the holograms etc look real enough

• 2 months later...

Forgot to say thanks, got two sets of Liverpool shirts at CMFutsol, one absolutely genuine, all the bits a pieces at 400 Baht for a small adults shirt, one shirt and shorts for a child at 400 Baht but did not have the Adidas sticker but all the rest looked perfect.

Far beats the price for the same stuff at Robinson's and Central.

I first heard of you in 1955 when Reading wore blue and white hooped socks too....it was all a bit too much.:bah:

How about Reading dog track? :(

Used to go fishing along that whole stretch of the Thames.....Tilehurst the favourite spot......great days. :)

How about forming the official Reading supporters club of Chiang Mai. :thumbsup:

Edited by uptheos

The Night Bazzar DEFINATLEY does not have "original " shirts, so lets not go down that road.

If you still don't get any joy and are desperate why don't you order from the club's website?

I have heard of Reading FC as my friend Gary Peters used to play for them before going into football management. They have had quite a good season. Almost as good as my local team Brighton who won promotion to the Chamionship this year

I have heard of Reading FC as my friend Gary Peters used to play for them before going into football management. They have had quite a good season. Almost as good as my local team Brighton who won promotion to the Chamionship this year

Anyone remember Elm Park, where Reading used to play? What a er dump that was (was it worse than Oxford's Manor Ground!?!?), to put it politely. I went there on a few occasions, in the away end! My first trip watching Oxford Utd there, was quite an experience for a 15/16 year old, I could see that these two sets of fans didn't see eye to eye to put it mildly. Lots of bottles and coins being thrown from the Reading fans into the Oxford fans and vice versa, big police presence. I'm actually a Norwich fan, and think I was at the last game ever at Elm Park, which we won 1-0.

Another vivid memory i have of Reading fans, is when they played Oxford away about 8-10 years ago midweek. Having lived in Bicester, a few of my friends supported Oxford and I always keen to see a game of football so often went along, anyway, we decided to have a quick beer in the pub just outside Oxford train station at about 6pm, the pub was empty with no other than Phil Whitehead (goalkeeper who played for both Oxford and Reading) sat at the bar having a pint. We went and sat down, started playing pool, and having a pint, my next recollection is that the train from Reading must have arrived, as the pub was now swarming with about 50-100 Reading fans, chanting 'SCUM, SCUM, SCUM' at me and my 2 friends. My chair was pulled away from me, and my mate ended up with a pool ball being thrown at his head as we hastily made a retreat for the exit. How we ever made it out of the pub without a good beating, ill never know. I guess taking that old Oxford scraf along wasn't the best idea... :blink:

Anyway next year Premier League for my team Norwich, maybe Reading will be joining us, if current form is anything to go by then, I think they're in with a good chance of making it. Does anyone know if the Championship Play Off Final is on live TV here in Thailand?? Should be a good game thats for sure.

Is CMFutsol the tiny shop next door to the small coffee shop and the football pitch or is there another one? Went there today but this shop has very limited stock. Suppose they can order, but today shop was closed anyway.

Roel,

Yes that is the shop. Opens about 6pm to 7pm to later.

Small stock but he will order for you and you only buy if you like what you see. He does phone you when the stock arrives - and his English is OK.