Somewhere To Stay In Cha-Am

nong38

Coming to Cha-Am in a weeks time and looking for a recommendation of somewhere to stay at about 1000bts a night, does not have to be on the beach but not to far away, first visit so have no information anything coming back in the way of information will be gratefully recieved, Thanks

You don't say whether you will be alone or with friends/family, nor whether you are male or female.

This time last year I stayed at the Golden Guest House for about 3 weeks. It was spotlessly clean, and the proprietor, Patrique, was most helpful and watchful. I expect to stay there again in the future, and I can recommend it highly. I paid around 700 Baht per night.

You can Google it for more information, or look on TripAdvisor.

You don't say whether you will be alone or with friends/family, nor whether you are male or female.

This time last year I stayed at the Golden Guest House for about 3 weeks. It was spotlessly clean, and the proprietor, Patrique, was most helpful and watchful. I expect to stay there again in the future, and I can recommend it highly. I paid around 700 Baht per night.

You can Google it for more information, or look on TripAdvisor.

2 of us, 1 male and one female.

Magic House

241/62 Ruamjit Rd.

032-433093 or 084-1259349

As close to the beach it can get if you dont want to live in the sand , quiet , clean room , Wi Fi , refrigerator etc. .. think we payed 650b per night last year , bad thing for me i had to pay for 2 rooms haha laugh.gif

I will stay there again next time i visit Cha Am for sure , well recommended!

Make sure it is Cha am and not Bang Kwai or that area....although its classed as Cha am its miles out and only has a few bars and restaurants to go to...Golden Guest House is OK but its in the Soi with all the girly bars and hookers so not always ideal.....Hotel California advertises but there is major construction going on right opposite so no good at present, Cha am Villa is a good option, 700-1,200 a night with pool and centrally located on the beach, Lang Suan is another at 1,000