Knapsack Pressure Sprayers

Krungbin

Try Nilfisk-Advance. Ask for Teera or Adisawn, they speak good english. We use them world wide for all types of industrial cleaning equipment. They have consumers products as well. Their office is in the north part of Bangkok near Chatuchak.

You can try Tenant also, but I couldn't find anyone there who speaks English if that is important for you. We use them also, but their prices are higher, although they sometimes have things that Nilfisk doesn't. Between the 2 you should find what you need. I can't remember where Tenant offices were, but in Bangkok as well.

For cleaning or for agriculture? Since you're in BKK would assume cleaning but thought I'd ask.

Oops. Good point Buckaroo. I guess I should have asked that.

I assumed you meant a powered sprayer for cleaning. Do you mean one of those hand-pumped plastic reservoir sprayers filled with a solution of insecticide or fertilizer? I used to use one to spray insecticide on my cherry trees and other fruit bearing plants.

For cleaning or for agriculture? Since you're in BKK would assume cleaning but thought I'd ask.

Oops. Good point Buckaroo. I guess I should have asked that.

I assumed you meant a powered sprayer for cleaning. Do you mean one of those hand-pumped plastic reservoir sprayers filled with a solution of insecticide or fertilizer? I used to use one to spray insecticide on my cherry trees and other fruit bearing plants.

Oops! Indeed, I did not mention it but it is for...agriculture!

And, yes, I mean one of these " hand-pumped plastic reservoir sprayers filled with a solution of insecticide or fertilizer"!

Many thanks for your help!

I use backpack sprayers in my work in Thailand and California. I don't know where to buy in Bangkok, but in Chiang Mai they are sold at ag supply stores which also sell chemicals and/or power sprayers etc. Limasakul Chemsakate Co, and Sriyont.

You might ask 'Opalhort' on the Plants, Pets and Vets' forum. I suspect you will be directed to Chatuchak market.

I am writing to caution you about quality, as most cheaper ones leak or slop out the poorly sealed fill cap, and you probably don't want chemicals running down your neck and back. I have seen some, even 2000 baht imports, come apart at the seams within a year. Buy the best import you can find, from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan or Europe. And be sure to clean daily, as many ag chemicals are caustic and erode the seals and fittings.

In the US a good professional one, like Birchmeyer, sells for about $300. But I haven't seen anything approaching that quality in Thailand, even the imports. In Thailand you can buy one with a Honda motor for that price.

post-74166-0-92365700-1299865192_thumb.j

I use backpack sprayers in my work in Thailand and California. I don't know where to buy in Bangkok, but in Chiang Mai they are sold at ag supply stores which also sell chemicals and/or power sprayers etc. Limasakul Chemsakate Co, and Sriyont.

You might ask 'Opalhort' on the Plants, Pets and Vets' forum. I suspect you will be directed to Chatuchak market.

I am writing to caution you about quality, as most cheaper ones leak or slop out the poorly sealed fill cap, and you probably don't want chemicals running down your neck and back. I have seen some, even 2000 baht imports, come apart at the seams within a year. Buy the best import you can find, from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan or Europe. And be sure to clean daily, as many ag chemicals are caustic and erode the seals and fittings.

In the US a good professional one, like Birchmeyer, sells for about $300. But I haven't seen anything approaching that quality in Thailand, even the imports. In Thailand you can buy one with a Honda motor for that price.

Thanks for the info and advise drtreelove.

I contacted a company calles Nakarin Bangkok that distributes such sprayers. They suggested I should go and have a look at Yaowarat Road. Can't go today, but will tomorrow....and on Sunday, many Chinese shops are closed!