Extension Of Stay Based On Marriage ( Thai Wife).

Hi guys,

I got to renew my marriage visa on the 1st of april (no joke) and do my 90 days reporting on 26 march. Last time when I went for my 90 days reporting the immigration officer told me to do both on the 26th of march. Dont forget he said.

26 march is a saturday so the immigration office in Pattaya will be closed so I think i will will go on the 25 th.

Are there any changes in required documents for visa renewal since last year?

Thanks,

Rudy

You can apply for an extension of stay up to 30 days before your current extension ends. The extension starts on the day your current permission to stay ends, so you don't lose any days by doing it earlier.

Doing it early ensures you will have time in case you need some extra documents, etc.

90 day reports can be made a week before the due date.

Don't wait until the last day / week before you apply for the extension.

This in case you are asked for extra (new) papers.

If this happens, and this is always possible tit, you have enough time to get it organised.

Normally they say that you can do the extension in the last 30 days but if you have a reason ( leaving the country etc ) it is also possible to do the extension in the last 60 days.

As mentioned you don't lose those days as the new extension starts at expire date of the current visa end date.