Balcony Screens/Windows

case69

Hello im after some ally framed sliding windows to be custom made that will fit the frame thats in place on my balcony wall. Just got back from a year in uk to find a hell of a mess created by the local pigeons.:unsure::( So if anyone knows a firm or individual that can make these i would like to hear from you regards keith.:D

Just below Carrefour, Kh. Suvit. Very fair and reliable contractor. No need to bargain, his prices always correct. Just say hello from Michael, he will take good care of you. Suvit: 081 683 38 61, best call first. He will come and measure personally and do a good and quick job. Good luck.

Thanks ive been to see him but it seems he,s to busy at present because he was supposed to come and measure up but hasnt as yet, we phoned him back and he says he will get to us when he can so i will just have to wait. When i visited his workshop i was impressed by the standard of work been done so all should turn out good. Let you know later. Regards keith.

Just below Carrefour, Kh. Suvit. Very fair and reliable contractor. No need to bargain, his prices always correct. Just say hello from Michael, he will take good care of you. Suvit: 081 683 38 61, best call first. He will come and measure personally and do a good and quick job. Good luck.

• 4 months later...

So how did this work out for you?

I need the same work done and trying to find someone now that can do it.

Thx

Thanks ive been to see him but it seems he,s to busy at present because he was supposed to come and measure up but hasnt as yet, we phoned him back and he says he will get to us when he can so i will just have to wait. When i visited his workshop i was impressed by the standard of work been done so all should turn out good. Let you know later. Regards keith.