Wall Clock With Thai Numbers

up-country_sinclair

I've been looking for a nice wall clock with Thai numbers for a while, and haven't been able to find one in my area. It's not nearly as easy as you would think. Very cheap clocks (100 baht) are readily available, but nothing of higher quality (approximately 1000 - 1500 baht). The best one I could find online had the Thammasat logo on it.

Next week I'll be in Bangkok for a couple of days and would appreciate any suggestions on where I could find a clock like this on Sukhumvit.

Thanks.

:)

I have been looking for a big wall clock with Thai numerals for a couple of years now, to no avail. The style I am looking for is an extra large circular clock so I can use it as a major focal point on a wall, as well as a timepiece. I've been to the shop in JJ Mall mentioned above and they don't have anything BIG. Maybe I'll buy an English one and then paint the Thai numerals on the dial.

I just purchased a Seiko wall clock at Robinsons on Sukhumvit Soi 19 and I noticed they had a couple of wall clocks with the Thai numerals. The clock/watch deptment is on the first floor in the back.