Whats The Fuss With Soi Nana?

gravion

hi folks, im wondering most ppl says nana nanan nana nanan nana is the hot spot.

nana is sukumvit soi 3 right, where lots of arabs and indians are operating...?

folks say nana is talking about the soi locating opposite to suk 3 where theres heaps of western styled pubs?

is it like a hot spot for drinking place for westerners...? i somehow dont feel at ease there...

as well as suk 3-5-7 foodland area as well... im feeling those areas are lurked with scammers and theives ready to take ur stuff.

who else reckons this? :jap:

i drink at pubs where i pint is 25 baht leo/singh happy hrs till 9pm very few farangs, its in bkk but i aint saying teehee

u mean after hours the steet is loaded with hookers?

ive seen couple in the day time, but really doesnt suit my taste, and thinking other dudes around me are taking there services, im out dude :unsure: i might get some aids or wart or sumthing... :lol:

ive seen couple in the day time, but really doesnt suit my taste, and thinking other dudes around me are taking there services, im out dude :unsure: i might get some aids or wart or sumthing... :lol:

You still busy handing out those flyers for Jehova?

LOL

The whole area is a dump

i drink at pubs where i pint is 25 baht leo/singh happy hrs till 9pm very few farangs, its in bkk but i aint saying teehee

The steps in front of 7-11 is no secret

hehe... i just dump them in the bin and gets me paid tee hee hee :annoyed:

im being careful as not to give to muslim ppl... im guessing im going to be mamed? thats the word on the d=strreet....

lol actually what would really happen... obivously these ppl are wearing these uniforms and there me giving them some christianity stuff... lol :rolleyes:

hehe... i just dump them in the bin and gets me paid tee hee hee :annoyed:

im being careful as not to give to muslim ppl... im guessing im going to be mamed? thats the word on the d=strreet....

lol actually what would really happen... obivously these ppl are wearing these uniforms and there me giving them some christianity stuff... lol :rolleyes:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko::blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by metisdead
If you put a space between each emoticon, they will appear correctly.

I stayed at a hotel in soi 4 recently.. I didn't know that was nana, man am I glad I didn't book for more than two nights!

Apparently some people like it, but definetly not my cup of tea (I'm not old, not fat, don't need a bar girl and swing the other way)

I stayed at a hotel in soi 4 recently.. I didn't know that was nana, man am I glad I didn't book for more than two nights!

Apparently some people like it, but definetly not my cup of tea (I'm not old, not fat, don't need a bar girl and swing the other way)

I've never done much hanging out at Nana at night but supposedly there are a number of ladyboy bars there. You actually have to go into like the square by way of a little alley that opens up to a large number of bars in a U-Shaped 3 floor courtyard type situation. Pretty sure they got ladyboy shows too. I've been to Soi Cowboy (girls only) countless times but for some reason have never gone to Nana while any shows were going on. Often you can find cheap drinks during happy hour while checking out the shows ... nobody says you have to take a bar girl/boy out to have fun.