Ufc128

saorsa

I just found out that yes, they are open for it, so I'm going there. Saw 126 there and it had a decent crowd in for the fights.

Good for you. But why post it ?????

Why not ? its his post !!!!

BT :jap:

He asks a question and comes up with a answer himself a couple of hours later. An other guy says there is nobody there.

Then he gives the answer himself and great comments about the bar.

Gives me the idea of an hidden advert ;)

I'll be downloading it on Sunday evening and watching it with the wife as usual.

I took a K1 DVD into my old Thai owned gym and put it on. They were very much interested in watching until Baekow got beat, then they completely lost interest. :D I took a UFC/Pride DVD in and they had no interest once it went to the ground.

I hope that Shogun knocks Jones out as early as possible, but that doesn't mean I think he will. :unsure:

I just found out that yes, they are open for it, so I'm going there. Saw 126 there and it had a decent crowd in for the fights.

Good for you. But why post it ?????

Why not ? its his post !!!!

BT :jap:

He asks a question and comes up with a answer himself a couple of hours later. An other guy says there is nobody there.

Then he gives the answer himself and great comments about the bar.

Gives me the idea of an hidden advert ;)

No hidden advert...only been to the bar once and that was to watch UFC126...had a good time, so was posting to see if it was open again this sunday for 128.

i think i will be there, hopefully Cro Cop has enough gas in the tank for one more run.

I would love to see crocop doing the biz...he used to be awesome...i will be sitting in the outside bit where u can smoke watching on the tv there (I will be the guy covered in tattoos with a cast on my left wrist since i busted it 6 weeks ago...say hello.)

cheers

i think i will be there, hopefully Cro Cop has enough gas in the tank for one more run.

I would love to see crocop doing the biz...he used to be awesome...i will be sitting in the outside bit where u can smoke watching on the tv there (I will be the guy covered in tattoos with a cast on my left wrist since i busted it 6 weeks ago...say hello.)

cheers

Sorry but I am confused... Which pub are you going to.

BT

cheers

BT

Home Run on soi 31 Suk...not easy to find, you have to go along 31, take a left, then right (but still classed as soi 31) and it is on right hand side

cheers

BT

Home Run on soi 31 Suk...not easy to find, you have to go along 31, take a left, then right (but still classed as soi 31) and it is on right hand side

Los Cabos on Sukhumvit 14 will be open and televising the entire UFC 128. I saw it on their Facebook page. They are calling it 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. Serving 99 baht bloody marys and bloody marias, full bar and breakfast burritos too. Less expensive place to hang out than the other joints.