Can You Identify These Birds, Snake And Plants?

The first flowers are Bellis perennis. There are many common names but Globe Daisy is one, Globe amaranthus is another. Correct common names for plants depends on what area you live in etc. That is why we use Latin names for plants to avoid the confusion associated with common names. The second photo is Papyrus -suitable for wetland/pond edges and is the plant that was first used for paper making .

Sorry I can't help you with the other photos.

Edited by xen

the bird of prey is a Brahminy Kite.

the white(ish) bird in flight is a Cattle Egret.

the perched bird is a Chinese Pond Heron.

the bird in silhouette is an egret or pond heron species... hard to tell exactly which one from that image. (but from its size & shape, most likely another Chinese Pond heron)

the snake looks like a Golden Tree Snake.

:wai:

the bird of prey is a Brahminy Kite.

the white(ish) bird in flight is a Cattle Egret.

the perched bird is a Chinese Pond Heron.

the bird in silhouette is an egret or pond heron species... hard to tell exactly which one from that image. (but from its size & shape, most likely another Chinese Pond heron)

the snake looks like a Golden Tree Snake.

:wai:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I can only help you with the snake...it could be a "Paradise Tree snake", it's very similar to the "Golden Tree snake" the difference being in the scales! the Golden Tree snake has scales with black edges, some are completely black while the Paradise Tree snake has scales that , towards the back have red or orange spots in the middle changing to light green towards the tail. this snake is very rare!

I hope that this helps? Whatever you do don't kill it! :jap: