Money Grabbing Pregnant Girlfriend

lenk

she has a relentless thirst for money and will not back off until she's licked every bit of flesh clean off the bone. now she's pregnant and I feel she has got me well and truly over the barrel. help! can someone throw me a lifebuoy?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one often works, tell her either you have a huge Tax Bill to pay and if you don't you will have to go to Jail, or just you have "Bad Luck" with business.

Or just set a monthly limit. Tell her you can only pay her XX,xxx Baht a month. If she spends more than that Som-num-na.

This one often works, tell her either you have a huge Tax Bill to pay and if you don't you will have to go to Jail, or just you have "Bad Luck" with business.

Or just set a monthly limit. Tell her you can only pay her XX,xxx Baht a month. If she spends more than that Som-num-na.

Thanks for the advice. Am giving her a monthly allowance but she runs out of cash half way through the month and expects more. I'll just have to learn to say 'no'.

<snip>Thanks for the advice. Am giving her a monthly allowance but she runs out of cash half way through the month and expects more. I'll just have to learn to say 'no'.

Well try giving her a little more, but every two weeks.

after edit - sorry, to the total amount is slightly more for each month, but then you divide it up into portions either every one or two weeks.

So if you were giving her 15K a month, change it to 8k every 2 weeks.

Edited by mattnich

Why does she have you over a barrel?

Just because she is demanding, you don't have to meekly go along with her.

A relationship is supposed to be a 2 way street - not a female dictatorship!

Explain that you can only afford so much and that she will have to live within your means. You can't get blood out of a stone!

Explain that you can only afford so much and that she will have to live within your means. You can't get blood out of a stone!

You're right. She can take it or lump it. She doesn't realize how lucky she is being a woman from Isan without any education and to be getting money every month without having to work for it and twice as much as what most Thais get for slaving away 7 days a week, 30 days a month. I should give her a ###### good kick in the butt.

she has a relentless thirst for money and will not back off until she's licked every bit of flesh clean off the bone. now she's pregnant and I feel she has got me well and truly over the barrel. help! can someone throw me a lifebuoy?

a life-boy?

the solution is easy , just give her your every last penny and then jump off the balcony ,this usually works for most guys in your position. :o

happy diving

‘I don't know if it was love at first sight, but it was pretty close. She had the longest hair I'd ever seen, jet black and almost down to her waist. She had soft brown eyes that made my heart melt, long legs that just wouldn't quit and a figure to die for. She was naked except for a pair of black leather ankle boots with small chrome chains on the side. I think it was the boots that did it for me.’

Thailand 1996. The Year Of The Rat. Pete, a young travel writer, wanders into a Bangkok go-go bar and meets the love of his life. Joy is the girl of his dreams: young, stunningly pretty, and one of the Zombie Bar’s top-earning pole dancers. What follows is a roller-coaster ride of sex, drugs and deception, as Pete discovers that his very own private dancer is not all that she claims to be. And that far from being the girl of his dreams, Joy is his own personal nightmare.

post-21017-1127033412_thumb.jpg

She doesn't realize how lucky she is being a woman from Isan without any education and to be getting money every month without having to work for it and twice as much as what most Thais get for slaving away 7 days a week, 30 days a month. I should give her a ###### good kick in the butt.

Is this what you have in mind?

Maybe she's not that wrong then.

I always thought love was about thinking how lucky oneself was rather than the other way round?

How old r u and what are your future plans? :o

Did she start behaving like that only after being pregnant? :D

Lenk, for what it's worth.

My gf is working as a cashier at a superstore in BKK. Gets 6k+ a month working 10-12 hour days, 6 days a week. She stays in an apt by herself which costs a little over 2k a month. She's supporting a daughter that is being taken care of by her grandparennts in Bang Saen.

She's never yet asked me for money. If she can manage her financial affairs then.......... :o

You're right. She can take it or lump it. She doesn't realize how lucky she is being a woman from Isan without any education and to be getting money every month without having to work for it and twice as much as what most Thais get for slaving away 7 days a week, 30 days a month. I should give her a ###### good kick in the butt.

Ok first big mistake she knows exactly what she has got and will work it till it dies. Never assume an Issan girl is stupid, if you do they will have you for lunch.

Your idea and her a idea of a normal life are probably very different.

Are you crazy or just a little “Ding-Dong” Do not fall for the pregnant story - could be anybodys DUMP her NOW!!

you see that red search button at the top?

OK I hear what you are saying but would it not have been more polite to give an explanation instead of making me do a search? Not all of us are on broadband fiber optic high speed connection. Some of us still have to use the old steam dial up system.

Anyway apart from all that I thought the whole point of posting was to create discussion?????

No offence meant and I hope none taken. :o

Try talking to her, she may be feeling insecure about her future.Also you should consider that fathering a child holds a lot more responability than financial support, dare I suggest she too may be experiancing a range of emotions at this time.

Are you crazy or just a little “Ding-Dong” Do not fall for the pregnant story - could be anybodys  DUMP her NOW!!

Or it very well could be his in which case he has a responsibility to make sure it's taken care of and provided for. I've seen enough girls begging in markets with a luuk krung in their arms because some overgrown little boy wasn't man enough to deal with his responsibilities.

By all means be careful, and get blood/dna tests done once the kid is born, and don't let this woman pillage your bank account in the meantime. But if this is really your kid then walking away from it is about one of the lowest things you could possibly do.

I know its unpopular these days to point out to people that there are consequenses to their actions, but it's a fact of life. You wanted sex, you got it. Get what sex causes sometimes?

cv

you see that red search button at the top?

OK I hear what you are saying but would it not have been more polite to give an explanation instead of making me do a search? Not all of us are on broadband fiber optic high speed connection. Some of us still have to use the old steam dial up system.

Anyway apart from all that I thought the whole point of posting was to create discussion?????

No offence meant and I hope none taken. :o

It would have been.....

:D

so i kept it short and sweet, this is an interesting thread...compared to " soggy cornflakes!"

sorry dude :D

Okay, let's think about this from both possibililities.. (good-hearted and pure-bullshit)

Goodhearted: She's working at Tesco or big C or wherever..as you suggested..and you've knocked her up. She#s earning 6,000 B per month and living in a studio, and now she's supposed to cope with this. You didn't say YOU WERE LIVING there too, or maybe I missed a post. So..what the f$$$ do you think she's thinking about $$$???

who looks after junior or little missy while she slaves for her 150 bucks a month? ( by the way that's 5 or 6 dollars a day..)

women are the caregivers pal..she's right to worry..

Bullshit mode: She's had many farangs before, despite what she's told you, and many issan girls hope that by working in tesco/big C, etc, they can meet a foreign guy with 'big money' who will see them as 'not-hookers', cause the real hi-so big money (the thai-chinese) guys will never get sucked in by them no matter how pregnant they get..

That's about the size of it mate..could be either..I'd need to meet her first to get a better idea..if you reckon people are basically honest and decent, then it's probably the first.

thai-gene

Okay, let's think about this from both possibililities.. (good-hearted and pure-bullshit)

Goodhearted: She's working at Tesco or big C or wherever..as you suggested..and you've knocked her up. She#s earning 6,000 B per month and living in a studio, and now she's supposed to cope with this. You didn't say YOU WERE LIVING there too, or maybe I missed a post. So..what the f$$$ do you think she's thinking about $$$???

thai-gene

Did I miss a post as well?

When was Tesco or Lotus and 6000 Baht pm mentioned?