Anyone Selling Any Good Condition Tv & Fridges?

sam666

As title says, anyone jumping ship back to their homeland or whatever and seling any good condition Fridges / TV / Sofas (Sofa would have to be near new ) . Don't really want to buy new as I'm trying to budget on apartments and rent, and doubtful I'll get the full life span of it.

Edited by Lite Beer
Unnecessary comment removed.

Good morning,

well, the CLASSIFIED section here is a good source for expats selling their stuff, becasue of leaving first of all.

Then, Friday evening to Sunday afternoon there is an open kind of street flea market at Klong Tong / Chinatown, where they sell lots of stuff, but as well 2nd hand TV sets, fridges, washing machines, AC's, might be worth a try.

Good luck!

Good morning,

well, the CLASSIFIED section here is a good source for expats selling their stuff, becasue of leaving first of all.

Then, Friday evening to Sunday afternoon there is an open kind of street flea market at Klong Tong / Chinatown, where they sell lots of stuff, but as well 2nd hand TV sets, fridges, washing machines, AC's, might be worth a try.

Good luck!

Thanks, but the classified section is pretty poor, try searching for a "TV" and you will see why. Don't understand why you need 5 computer sections but no tv section.

A brand new fridge can be had for around 4-5000 baht and TV's now are very cheap as well. ;)

Yea I know, but I don't know how long I'll need it for and I'll end up buying a better TV later this year. Bargains can be had when a farang needs to bail home and get rid of his electrical equip ^^