Canadian With Links To Downtown Hotel Becomes 7Th Mystery Chiang Mai Death

george

Canadian with links to Downtown Hotel becomes 7th mystery Chiang Mai death

downtown-inn-chiang-mai.jpg

A Canadian man from Edmonton has become the seventh mystery death

in a month in a controversy which has rocked the northern Thai capital

of Chiang Mai.

CHIANG MAI: -- Friends and relatives of a Canadian citizen who died in Chiang Mai in January have asked their Embassy to seek clarification over his death from alleged natural causes.

They say Bill Mah, 59, had never skipped a day in his life, nor had any heart condition, but he died of chest pains the day after he used the swimming pool and restaurant at the Downtown Inn in Chiang Mai.

They are concerned because the hospital stated his death was due to suspected natural causes, pending toxicology tests but seven weeks on the tests still have not come back. Mah died on January 16th andrew-drummond.com/2011/03/20/now-a-canadian-death-adds-to-chiang-mai-riddle

-- ANDREW-DRUMMOND.COM 2011-03-20

I don't get it. Why can't they close this place to check what's wrong there?:jap:

P.S. The certificate's showing that he died on the 26th. May he rest in peace.

Edited by sirchai

I don't get it. Why can't they close this place to check what's wrong there?:jap:

Big money in high places. Mega rich hotelliers. Close ME down how dare you say such a thing, don't you know who you are talking to. I'll have you skinned drawn and quartered. But hopefully with international pressure it could happen, don't bank on it.

He swam and ate there too - a pattern has emerged?

Hopefully, but who is knitting the pattern? I can only link it all to a water based virus of sorts, pool/air con/shower/bottled water / saliva/ it just seems to me it must have something to do with the cleaning of ????????????

Big money in high places. Mega rich hotelliers. Close ME down how dare you say such a thing, don't you know who you are talking to. I'll have you skinned drawn and quartered. But hopefully with international pressure it could happen, don't bank on it.

yep, that's it, previous posts in other connected threads have already got all names involved too, it seems that one high profile medic doing the postmortem examinations is part of the family, do i need to re-quote any other "coincidences"? so sad