Expats Ladies Lunch, Thursday April 7

NancyL

April's "Formal" Expats Ladies Lunch

Date: Thursday, April 7

Time: 12:00 noon

Place: Amari Rincome La Gritta restaurant in an elegant Lanna setting, in the main building of the hotel.

Location: At the intersection of Huey Kaew and Nimmanheiman Roads, in the southeast corner.

Menu: A large international buffet; price includes coffee, tea, water and desserts

Cost: 300 baht, includes VAT and service charge. This is a substantial discount from their normal price of 375 baht.

For reservations contact Nancy Lindley [email protected]

About the Expats Ladies Luncheon group: We're one of the many Outside Group Activities of the Chiang Mai Expats Club. You don't have to be a member of that club to come to the Ladies Luncheon. Many of us live in Chiang Mai for several months of the year; some of us are full-time residents. Others are visiting for a just short time or considering re-loction here. We welcome new members. We do not have an agenda or programs, aside from our luncheon, twice monthly on the first and third Thursdays. Our goal is for women to get acquainted, make new friends and have questions answered.

• 2 weeks later...

Do these ladies luncheons happen often? I will be arriving just after this one, but it's definitely something I would attend in the future. I know I'll need some expat lady friends when I get there biggrin.gif

Hi Yelly! We get together on the first and third Thursday every month. The third Thursday lunch is the "informal" lunch, always at the Grandview Hotel buffet. The "formal" lunch on the first Thursday of the month is at various venues around town. You can send me a PM, or just keep checking the Thai visa Chiang Mai News and Events forum. I post an announcement a couple weeks before each lunch.