The Balcony, The Pestle And The Security Guard

Moonrakers

So he shouted at her to stop and she stopped;

It seems to me the reason for shouting to the security guard was motivated by ensuring she remained quiet as opposed being concerned with her well-being.

You self righteous tool

Yes, I wanted her to stop. I have to sleep, the wife has to sleep, my kid has to sleep and the neighbourhood has to sleep. So I repeat that YES, my main ulterior motive was to get her to <deleted>. But despite helping NOT being my main concern, my actions still got her out of her predicament.

So you would have just laid there trying to ignore somebody who is making a racket because they don't have the sense to call security their self? You would have just laid there allowing somebody to make such a disturbance when there is a much simpler alternative?

How very big and superior of you, I hope that you feel like a really special person that is just oozing humanity and kindness. Good for you that you are such a good and kindly person that the whole neighbourhood would have to continue to endure the actions of the foolish woman AND said woman would continue to be locked out of her room for god knows how long.

Euuugghh. Your self righteousness is creepy.

And Mrs Mills.

Yam = Thai for security guard

Edited by Moonrakers

OH well.

Cheers everybody, I'll report back if something else of note happens down my otherwise quiet soi. Mills and davethingy, I'll just leave you two to feeling morally superior.

Nah, just leave them to get a room. :whistling:

OH well.

Cheers everybody, I'll report back if something else of note happens down my otherwise quiet soi. Mills and davethingy, I'll just leave you two to feeling morally superior.

Nah, just leave them to get a room. :whistling:

Lets just hope they don't get locked out of it. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Did she have a shower with a pestle in the hand?

A pestle in the hand is worth two in the bush.

I think that should be the other way around.

His name is Ballpoint.... :whistling:

I know what I meant. You can beat about the bush with a pestle all you like, just keep a firm grip on it. No point in losing two in there. (And no one has asked where the mortar was).

I feel sorry for all the people he woke up with his shouting,

OK so this is just like a riddle.

How many people did Moonrakers wake up by his shouting?

Answer: NONE the stupid cow had already woken everyone.

Do you always overthink everything?

A pestle in the hand is worth two in the bush.

I think that should be the other way around.

I know what I meant. You can beat about the bush with a pestle all you like, just keep a firm grip on it. No point in losing two in there. (And no one has asked where the mortar was).

You have two pestles? Wow! :o

Guess there is mortar you post than we thought! :D

I feel sorry for all the people he woke up with his shouting,

OK so this is just like a riddle.

How many people did Moonrakers wake up by his shouting?

Answer: NONE the stupid cow had already woken everyone.

Do you always overthink everything?

think laugh.gif give me a break posters like Mrs mills and the like a far to keen and busy jumping on the bandwagon against anyone who dares to even slightly criticize the way Thais go about doing anything. rolleyes.gifwhistling.gifwink.gif