Ppl Tinking They Superior

gravion

ok i tink u folks get into this sort of situation a lot, where u turn ur telly or music and neighbour turns theirs as well that disturbs u.

so inorder to enjoy ur self or to achieve some sort of superiority againts ur neighbour, u turn up ur telly/music.

and then it comes to the level of turning it up at the middle of the moonlight or at early birdies time.

i tink this is some sort of characteristics shared among humans that can not be resolved.

whats u folks thought on this?

i also tink those that snorts or coughs on purpose to look down on others or something will see their day when they comes across a person who will not back down. dunno... :bah:

This from the a guy that just last week wrote the following:

i get some sort of satisfaction once i pee inside the bootle. it is very relaxing as well, cuz in some cases if u live in an apt with neighbours, sometimes they just love to interurpt ur peeing by banging and stuff. also i get to examine my piss colour and smell as well. :cute: :cute: :cute:

Maybe they turn up the telly, uh, television, so they don't have to listen to you go "tink(y)" in a bottle?

Outside of that, I'm totally speechless. At least, I tink I am.

This from the a guy that just last week wrote the following:

i get some sort of satisfaction once i pee inside the bootle. it is very relaxing as well, cuz in some cases if u live in an apt with neighbours, sometimes they just love to interurpt ur peeing by banging and stuff. also i get to examine my piss colour and smell as well. :cute: :cute: :cute:

Maybe they turn up the telly, uh, television, so they don't have to listen to you go "tink(y)" in a bottle?

Outside of that, I'm totally speechless. At least, I tink I am.

Yes he is one of Thai visa's better posters :rolleyes:.

Reading threads like this is like a drug addiction. I know I shouldn't, I know I need my sleep, I know I'll be sorry tomorrow, I know it has no positive benefit in my life - unless laughter is the best medicine - but I just can't stop wondering what idiotic statement is coming next from someone I might have unwaringly sat next to on the plane last week, or, heaven forbid, next week.

Why is everyone hating on gravion? Or anyone for that matter?

Do you guys come from a culture of hate?

Questioning the rationality of someone who not only claims to like to smell his preserved pee in a bottle, but wants to share this with the world is "hating" on them?

Wow.

Besides, I encourage him to post. It's immensely entertaining.

Yes. It's hating. He isn't hurting anyone.

He just doesn't edit himself, which is unique.

His post is actually funny as the responses are validating his point.

If you call someone an idiot for expressing themselves, you are a hater.

Edited by mstribling

Okay, I see where I wrote the term "idiotic statement." I used it in the sense of daffy or loony. This was not meant to be inferred by Gravion, or anyone else, as calling him an idiot. Like we both said, his posts are quite funny but they also naturally open themselves to strong responses. Perhaps when bottle-peeing becomes an Olympic sport, it won't provoke such responses.

In the meantime, I apologize for using "idiotic" in my post.

Sorry Gravion..

I am interested in where Gravion's writing style comes from. He sounds remotely like a character on that TV show, "Outsourced." Where do people come from who write like Gravion? Does he talk like he writes? Where do those people come from? How old are they? My best guess would be teens from India or Singapore but I am not sure. Does anyone have a clue?

I am interested in where Gravion's writing style comes from. He sounds remotely like a character on that TV show, "Outsourced." Where do people come from who write like Gravion? Does he talk like he writes? Where do those people come from? How old are they? My best guess would be teens from India or Singapore but I am not sure. Does anyone have a clue?

wut? u meen u don unnerstan eethr?

Okay, I see where I wrote the term "idiotic statement." I used it in the sense of daffy or loony. This was not meant to be inferred by Gravion, or anyone else, as calling him an idiot. Like we both said, his posts are quite funny but they also naturally open themselves to strong responses. Perhaps when bottle-peeing becomes an Olympic sport, it won't provoke such responses.

Sorry Gravion..

Yeah. I was a bit thinned skin. Sorry for lashing out.

My guess is England. He use's 'our' instead of 'or' and refers to the "Telly"

He is probably in his 20's and using a mobile to post, hence using txt-style writing.

I think he seems like a nice guy who isn't ashamed, nor should he, or anybody else.

I am interested in where Gravion's writing style comes from.

Ali G.

The guy's a troll.

But he's quite good.

I was thinking more, Wayne & Wanetta. (Harry Enfield)

jb1

Hey -- I remember Wayne. Some of that stuff was really funny.

But the OP here is definitely an Ali G fan.

Sorry Gravion..

No problem. Now I'm glad I hit the "back-up" key a number of times when responding to you. (I thought using the "hate" word was a bit strong.) Let's move on....

Now is Gravion an outstanding Troll, or is he really, um, uh, well, you know, a little bit different?

And my vote says he's Japanese.

My guess is England. He use's 'our' instead of 'or' and refers to the "Telly"

He is probably in his 20's and using a mobile to post, hence using txt-style writing.

I think he seems like a nice guy who isn't ashamed, nor should he, or anybody else.

Language can tell you a lot about a person and motivation along with an extra perception of what they really mean.

The poster uses the expression, “tee hee hee giggle giggle” in another post and uses the words bro and little brother (body part reference). Is this London talk?

Now is Gravion an outstanding Troll, or is he really, um, uh, well, you know, a little bit different?

He posted this a few days ago

hey anyoone reckons most of thai police got wide backs? does that mean they goto the gym or something?

but most of them got tummys out too... but those huge wide backs are intimidating if i am ever gonna get into a fight on the street

Maybe he's not a troll. Maybe he really is "a little bit different".

Sorry Gravion..

No problem. Now I'm glad I hit the "back-up" key a number of times when responding to you. (I thought using the "hate" word was a bit strong.) Let's move on....

And my vote says he's Japanese.

No, his English is not good enough for a Japanese.

I'll vote for either English or Singaporean; certainly mad as monkeys

SC

So tell us, Gravion, where is your domicile, current and past?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Speak for yourself; I prefer abusive speculation

SC

I don't particlarly care where he is from, although it would be interesting to know, but I wonder where people talk and write like that in English.

Where do grown men say, tee hee hee giggle giggle? Or “hey anyoone reckons most of thai police got wide backs.”

SC

I don't particlarly care where he is from, although it would be interesting to know, but I wonder where people talk and write like that in English.

Where do grown men say, tee hee hee giggle giggle? Or "hey anyoone reckons most of thai police got wide backs."

I've got 500 baht - no, say 100 baht; no I'll resist the temptation to wager all together...

I've got a talking sock puppet who says he's a refugee from Sammyboy in Singapore.

What makes you think he is a grown man? He's probably Singaporean.

SC

SC

Where do grown men say, tee hee hee giggle giggle? Or "hey anyoone reckons most of thai police got wide backs."

I've got 500 baht - no, say 100 baht; no I'll resist the temptation to wager all together...

I've got a talking sock puppet who says he's a refugee from Sammyboy in Singapore.

SC

That was the first thing I thought of, Sammyboy. Bro, I would say you are correct.

Edited by mark45y

SC

SC

Maybe it's a girl and the bottle-peeing was a red herring. Very clever.