Ppl Tinking They Superior

gravion

In the last couple of days, three or more threads were started, apparently with the sole purpose of ridiculing the original poster; one has since been closed down, unfortunately; we should appreciate the remainder while we still can, while bearing in mind the remote possibility that people are not as daft as they seem from their posts

SC

Getting back on topic - are there any tinkers on this forum?

Does anyone really believe that tinkers are superior?

In the last couple of days, three or more threads were started, apparently with the sole purpose of ridiculing the original poster; one has since been closed down, unfortunately; we should appreciate the remainder while we still can, while bearing in mind the remote possibility that people are not as daft as they seem from their posts

SC

OK u folks, I got much taut at the early birdy time to tink. I dunno. My girly girl say all da time I am Bun ya on. Me be tinking that is a tard!! What u say bro?

SC

OK u folks, I got much taut at the early birdy time to tink. I dunno. My girly girl say all da time I am Bun ya on. Me be tinking that is a tard!! What u say bro?

And I worry sometimes my own posts are obtuse and incomprehensible!

SC

I am interested in where Gravion's writing style comes from.

Ali G.

The guy's a troll.

But he's quite good.

I think not. If Gravion's a troll, then most everyone here is. Besides, there is a place for harmless trolls.

But a timid troll. Or the troll got out trolled.

Here was established a topic of interest with many posts and the OP fled the scene rather than play with the trolls trolling the troll.

Pity. But I guess there are shy trolls. Now we may never know about his peculiar linguistic habits.

We are all according to some definition trolls at one time or another. Who cares, it's content.

But a timid troll. Or the troll got out trolled.

Here was established a topic of interest with many posts and the OP fled the scene rather than play with the trolls trolling the troll.

Pity. But I guess there are shy trolls. Now we may never know about his peculiar linguistic habits.

We are all according to some definition trolls at one time or another. Who cares, it's content.

True. but we could all go back to one of those stimulating topics on the main forums, like asking where can I find a pizza or a Padt Thai.