September 21, 200521 yr I need to do a small amount of printing and scanning and was wondering what was the best price you have seen this or been able to get in bkk ? I've asked around a few places close to where i am and they come out at 5bt per page for laser or inkjet (not color) printing to a4 and 20bt per scan. To me these seem expensive as i know it is not that expensive to get hold of a scanner and printer in the UK Thanks for your help.. Cheers
September 21, 200521 yr If you have a chance to go to any of the major Thai Universities - they will always have several shops for this and they are cheap !!
September 22, 200521 yr Bob - you probably have a computer, why not buy a printer and scanner - they are not expensive, and you can keep on using them. Or use a colour photocopier if you want to save ink .... Everyone else :- here is an excellent site for refilling ink cartridges. http://www.oddparts.com/ink/help.htm I have had mixed results refilling by myself, but this site gives lots of good advice that I had not read or heard before, especially for those cartridges that just won't work after a refill.
September 22, 200521 yr Author I live right next to a university on the outskirts of bkk and they want 5bt a page for printing and 20+bt for scanning ! As i only have a small amount to print & scan at the mo, buying a printer and scanner would work out more expensive and i dont reall want them. Just wonderd if anyone had got better prices than this and good service..
September 23, 200521 yr Author Is there a biggish printing place somewhere in bkk ? I think the best price from smaller places is around 5 baht a side from what i have found so far...
Create an account or sign in to comment