F1

krung

Alright, if anyone is interested a program readon tv player seems to streaming bbc channels live, good quality without any stops. Many other channels from around the world, mostly crap. But does have the F1 watch the qualifying and a great connection. It is a legal program, cheers

Google readon tv player, or go to download.cnet. It is a computer program you download. It is free. Didn't think my english was that bad.

Read it back yourself slowly and out loud, and you might notice the problems.

One HD Melbourne is streaming it live for free. If I hadn't been to the track today, that's where I would have watched it, or direct on One HD on the TV Tomorrow they will cover the V8 supercars and the new Porsche category the stars race along with the full F1 race...Enjoy

Google readon tv player, or go to download.cnet. It is a computer program you download. It is free. Didn't think my english was that bad.

Read it back yourself slowly and out loud, and you might notice the problems.

thanks krung for sharing! Sorry Krung but Thai visa is full of pedantic English Professors.

I hate it, but maybe we should start using txt msg eng jst t wind em up!

• 2 months later...

One HD Melbourne is streaming it live for free. If I hadn't been to the track today, that's where I would have watched it, or direct on One HD on the TV Tomorrow they will cover the V8 supercars and the new Porsche category the stars race along with the full F1 race...Enjoy

Forgive my ignorance on this one but is One HD Melbourne an Australian service?

The reason I ask is that if it is then it may be a good source for the coming Rugby World Cup which is in New Zealand.

I'm not sure if it's going to be on UBC or not so hopefully this may be the way to watch the games.

Forgive my ignorance on this one but is One HD Melbourne an Australian service?

The reason I ask is that if it is then it may be a good source for the coming Rugby World Cup which is in New Zealand.

I'm not sure if it's going to be on UBC or not so hopefully this may be the way to watch the games.

Correct "One HD" is a Melbourne channel, and covers all sport live, usually with a "streaming" link where licences permit, but Formula one is always streamed live , and quite possibly the rugby. Check their web site.

Correct "One HD" is a Melbourne channel, and covers all sport live, usually with a "streaming" link where licences permit, but Formula one is always streamed live

Million dollar question: Do licenses permit viewing it in Thailand?

As far as I know the answer is yes as have watched several events in the past..