Air Travel W Laptop And Netbook

Tiger7Moth

I will be flying from Swampy to the US on Delta airlines and according to their baggage rules and guidelines: 1) You can carry on a laptop. 2)Laptops can not be in checked baggage.

I will be traveling with a laptop and a netbook (small, of course). At the airport security, you must remove the laptop for scanning. Will I run into a problem with both a laptop and a netbook? I expect I could fit both into my laptop bag - so, only one bag when boarding (so, I am only worried about having a problem at the security scanner). In the US, I will arrive in Seattle and then later that day fly to Denver on Air Alaska. So, the same questions and concerns apply for my flight within the US.

Alternatively, I have a nice padded bag for the netbook. Would it be stupid to put this amongst clothing in a checked bag (if there was potentially a problem at the security scan)?

Thanks in advance of any helpful information! :D

I've never had problems travelling with 2 laptops.

Would you consider putting your laptop in a bag and throwing the bag across the floor? If not, i wouldn't consider putting one in checked baggage.