Israeli strike kills two in Gaza, Israel deploys anti-missile system

News_Editor

Excellent links, not sure if you read them before posting.

You see the soldiers that did, were charged and convicted by Israel itself

Now please post a link where Hamas operatives were charged and convicted of using human shields by its own people or government

Charging who? They were already killed by Israelis.

I was not aware there is a shortage of Hamas operatives and i believe leaders who make it into national policy.

PS. The circuit is still broken huh?! again Israel to blame

Edited by kuffki

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel already does that-phone calls, leaflets, sms messages.

But there is so much Israel can do when Hamas forces its people to be human shields.

I am afraid there are no alternatives, unless you suggesting Israel just sits and takes all the rockets

Its a war crime. No SMS or leaflet changes that.

Israel already does that-phone calls, leaflets, sms messages.

But there is so much Israel can do when Hamas forces its people to be human shields.

I am afraid there are no alternatives, unless you suggesting Israel just sits and takes all the rockets

Its a war crime. No SMS or leaflet changes that.

Yep and aiming, targeting and killing civilian Israeli's is a god's will.

Edited by kuffki

Now please post a link where Hamas operatives were charged and convicted of using human shields by its own people or government

I was not aware there is a shortage of Hamas operatives and i believe leaders who make it into national policy.

If you explain the civilian death toll with human shields that had been used by Hamas, than its obviously that the IDF don't cares about the civilians when the kill those who are using human shields.

If you explain the civilian death toll with human shields that had been used by Hamas, than its obviously that the IDF don't cares about the civilians when the kill those who are using human shields.

yEP, once again as always. Hamas uses human shields-Israel to blame. Undeniable logicunsure.gif

yEP, once again as always. Hamas uses human shields-Israel to blame. Undeniable logicunsure.gif

Israeli soldiers using human shield. Human shield is still alive and the Soldiers received suspended sentences.

Hamas fighters are accused of using human shields. All dead, including children.

Interesting that Israel needed to bring in a law to stop the practice of using human shields.

Kuffki, I think you are under the missaprehension that I approve of what Hamas does. I can tell you I don't. I also don't approve of what the Israeli's do. The problem for some on here is that Israel's actions shall be defended no matter what they do. That mindset is wrong and is a major cause for the lack of peace.

It isn't isn't just Hamas that do wrong, it is also Israel and it should be acknowledged as such.

Interesting that Israel needed to bring in a law to stop the practice of using human shields.

Kuffki, I think you are under the missaprehension that I approve of what Hamas does. I can tell you I don't. I also don't approve of what the Israeli's do. The problem for some on here is that Israel's actions shall be defended no matter what they do. That mindset is wrong and is a major cause for the lack of peace.

It isn't isn't just Hamas that do wrong, it is also Israel and it should be acknowledged as such.

Exactly.

Eddy exactly what? Are you not the one who blames Israel for everything?

Are you not the one who does not even consider Hamas to be terrorists?

Are you not the one who ignores anything and everything hamas does?

And are you not the one who ignores facts that Hamas kills it's own people and targets only civilians, and uses kids as human shields each and every time, and beats & tortures it's press.

So wha is exactly for you this time eddy?

Israeli soldiers using human shield. Human shield is still alive and the Soldiers received suspended sentences.

Hamas fighters are accused of using human shields. All dead, including children.

You right once again, Israel is to blame.

Car accident in Palestine- Israel to blame

Hamas police bash a woman-Israel to blame

Israel has a legal system-Israel to blame

Hamas sanctions state murder of its own people-israel to blame

Well they would hardly charge and convict anyone carrying out their official policy would they now. :whistling:

Not at all, i actually think you are reasonably well balanced when it comes to this topic.

I must though point out for you a few things. One of them being, if you notice there are no strikes or military operations in Westbank, this is because Westbank does not fire rockets into Israel.

Yes Israel renewed construction of settlements and as i said on other threads i do not agree with that policy, but can see the reasons for it. Things like Failure of Fatah to apprehend the killer of the family. Holding sporting events in the name of the suicide bombers. Propaganda played on Palestinian TV.

Gaza, Hamas has broken truce on every single agreement. Israel did not strike Gaza until rockets started to fly into Israel.

Some wing or individual started the firing yet Hamas has done nothing to ensure it does not happen again and if anything celebrated each rocket.

You will also find 2 news articles which i posted earlier where it is reported that Hamas beats and tortures its own reporters, so the news you get from Gaza are rather incorrect and may well be made up.

You will also see a report that Hamas police broke into CNN and Reuters offices and raided it , confiscating all the equipment, which again confirms that any news you and i get are rather propaganda by Hamas.

So all the deaths being reported by Hamas most likely is either exaggerated or not even true. They control the media.

Anyone wanting to have peace and unity gets arrested or beaten and/or tortured.

So yes there are times to point fingers at Israel, but it always gets provoked one way or another.

Another perfect example is the change in Egypt. Rather then using the change to help people in Palestine, Hamas is using it to arm itself and continue with terrorist acts. When Israel responds they release whatever information they wish to feed to the world and play the victims where as they were the ones who created the problem in the first place.

Let me ask you this, if someone points a gun at your head, do you wait for them to pull the trigger or do you seize an opportunity to disarm them?

And once you have disarmed them, perhaps in the process you broke a few ribs and bones, who is to blame? you who defended yourself or the person who put a gun to your head to start with?

Not at all, i actually think you are reasonably well balanced when it comes to this topic.

I must though point out for you a few things. One of them being, if you notice there are no strikes or military operations in Westbank, this is because Westbank does not fire rockets into Israel.

Yes Israel renewed construction of settlements and as i said on other threads i do not agree with that policy, but can see the reasons for it. Things like Failure of Fatah to apprehend the killer of the family. Holding sporting events in the name of the suicide bombers. Propaganda played on Palestinian TV.

Gaza, Hamas has broken truce on every single agreement. Israel did not strike Gaza until rockets started to fly into Israel.

Some wing or individual started the firing yet Hamas has done nothing to ensure it does not happen again and if anything celebrated each rocket.

You will also find 2 news articles which i posted earlier where it is reported that Hamas beats and tortures its own reporters, so the news you get from Gaza are rather incorrect and may well be made up.

You will also see a report that Hamas police broke into CNN and Reuters offices and raided it , confiscating all the equipment, which again confirms that any news you and i get are rather propaganda by Hamas.

So all the deaths being reported by Hamas most likely is either exaggerated or not even true. They control the media.

So yes there are times to point fingers at Israel, but it always gets provoked one way or another.

Another perfect example is the change in Egypt. Rather then using the change to help people in Palestine, Hamas is using it to arm itself and continue with terrorist acts. When Israel responds they release whatever information they wish to feed to the world and play the victims where as they were the ones who created the problem in the first place.

Let me ask you this, if someone points a gun at your head, do you wait for them to pull the trigger or do you seize an opportunity to disarm them?

And once you have disarmed them, perhaps in the process you broke a few ribs and bones, who is to blame? you who defended yourself or the person who put a gun to your head to start with?

That is the most sensible post that you have ever written. I don't agree with it 100% but you have presented it in a well balanced /non hatred way.

That is the most sensible post that you have ever written. I don't agree with it 100% but you have presented it in a well balanced /non hatred way.

It might be because i am responding to a sensible person and his post.wink.gif

Spot on.

Thank for a voice of reason.

Doubt if the incessant propagandists are able to heed it though.

Spot on.

So just t clarify you have a problem with Israel having a law, but do not have a problem with Hamas not having the law? and not only that but have a policy to USE human shields

Nowblink.gif thats the real voice of reason

Spot on.

So just t clarify you have a problem with Israel having a law, but do not have a problem with Hamas not having the law? and not only that but have a policy to USE human shields

So entirely predictable.

How can you impute that I have a problem with Israel having a law ????

Spot on.

So entirely predictable.

Read your own post. Did you not question the notion of Israel having the law?

Is it so unreasonable for a country to introduce a law with which they can prosecute those guilty of a crime.

Does it really need to be questioned?

Edited by kuffki

So entirely predictable.

Gosh. Maybe he was anticipating a comment where the ability of the Israeli legal system to decide cases based upon the law is questioned because the zionists are always biased against everyone.