English Language Testing For Uk Settlement Visas

Hi All :)

Does anyone have the address so my GF can go and do her A1 listening & speaking test ???

She is living in Bangkok,

Is ' Visa2go ' the only company which deals with these test ??? Are they the best???

Alan

ps sorry about the blank post before.

Edited by aland2012

UKBA have been conducting an exercise to produce a new list of approved test providers, effective from early April. EMD, along with some other previously approved companies, will not be included on the new list and are no longer offering any of the UKBA-required tests, so Visa2Go who conducted tests for them will not be able to help you.

As UKBA have yet to publish a revised list you have little choice but to do the rounds of those still listed either on the UKBA website or the VFS Bangkok website and see which companies can still offer you a booking.

I'll try again.........

Hi,

My husband has an appointment with VFS on Tuesday 5th April to lodge his UK settlement visa.

I'm now a little concerned after reading all the commments as his English test was with EMD which is who his pass certificate has been issued by. He sat the test 22nd February and the certificate was issued 21st March. Will this certificate still be valid ?

Edited by samcled

I'll try again.........

Hi,

My husband has an appointment with VFS on Tuesday 5th April to lodge his UK settlement visa.

I'm now a little concerned after reading all the commments as his English test was with EMD which is who his pass certificate has been issued by. He sat the test 22nd February and the certificate was issued 21st March. Will this certificate still be valid ?

Yes - don't worry

English Test Centres are still carrying out the A1 test in Pattaya on behalf of Mont Rose College. Apparently, UKBA will be informing colleges in the UK on Friday this week if they are still licensed to carry out the tests. Details of English Test Centres can be found on the link on our website.

This appears to be the usual poor service by UKBA, leaving people not knowing what is going on.