Ford Ranger T6 2.2 Tdci

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistling:

looked like 0-100 in 10seconds.

Bigger and heavier (2.200kg). than many other trucks.

Yeah, little bit hard to tell, but seemed like 10-10.5 secs to 100, which makes it at about 2 secs faster than the next fastest 4x4 double cab AT....

80-120 appears to be around 7 secs, which is still better than others, but with less margin in it.

:whistling:

looked like 0-100 in 10seconds.

Bigger and heavier (2.200kg). than many other trucks.

Yeah, little bit hard to tell, but seemed like 10-10.5 secs to 100, which makes it at about 2 secs faster than the next fastest 4x4 double cab AT....

80-120 appears to be around 7 secs, which is still better than others, but with less margin in it.

seen a couple of 0-100kmh in 9 sec vids

and its a beayty to see the revs between 3000 and 3900rpm, no over reving to compensate for dated 4 speed :)

The Ranger Wildtrack I looked at mainly was the 3.2 A/T, 4X4 . The 3.2 package is different as the seats are color coded leather and Vynal with orange stipe, 18 inch tires and wheels, Rear bumper, different style roll bar, rear camera, just plain fancier and was told delivery is for April for 3.2 and Feb for 2.2. 2.2 is cloth seats and all over not as fancy but 16" tires and wheels, and not same options at all. I was quoted 1.2 million for 3.2. The orange metalic is worth just going to see!!!

Backwoods, was it the 2.2 Wildtrak you were looking at? If yes, are you sure the seats weren't leather?

The 2.2L Wildtrak definitely has the leather/webbing chairs.. and it has 17" wheels - so maybe Backwood is comparing to the XLT?

The model I was looking at was the 3.2, had 18" wheels and tires, and the salesman I talked to at the show's name is Leenawat Rochanavilbata, I have his card in front of me, from the Nonthaburi dealer and was quoted a definate over a million and it is the 2.2 that is listed as 969000 as per the Ford printed listing in front of me! I have pics of all the wildtracks there, but can't resize them so it won't let me post pics. The one on the pedistal is the 3.2 version,(orange), and the one I was quoted on, and yes, I walked away! If someone can show me a quote for the 2012 AT, 4X4, 3.2 Wildtrack, at under a million, please relay info as I want an Orange one, but only the 3.2, otherwise I may go back to the offer at Isuzu!

The Ranger Wildtrack I looked at mainly was the 3.2 A/T, 4X4 . The 3.2 package is different as the seats are color coded leather and Vynal with orange stipe, 18 inch tires and wheels, Rear bumper, different style roll bar, rear camera, just plain fancier and was told delivery is for April for 3.2 and Feb for 2.2. 2.2 is cloth seats and all over not as fancy but 16" tires and wheels, and not same options at all. I was quoted 1.2 million for 3.2. The orange metalic is worth just going to see!!!

Backwoods, was it the 2.2 Wildtrak you were looking at? If yes, are you sure the seats weren't leather?

The 2.2L Wildtrak definitely has the leather/webbing chairs.. and it has 17" wheels - so maybe Backwood is comparing to the XLT?

The model I was looking at was the 3.2, had 18" wheels and tires, and the salesman I talked to at the show's name is Leenawat Rochanavilbata, I have his card in front of me, from the Nonthaburi dealer and was quoted a definate over a million and it is the 2.2 that is listed as 969000 as per the Ford printed listing in front of me! I have pics of all the wildtracks there, but can't resize them so it won't let me post pics. The one on the pedistal is the 3.2 version,(orange), and the one I was quoted on, and yes, I walked away! If someone can show me a quote for the 2012 AT, 4X4, 3.2 Wildtrack, at under a million, please relay info as I want an Orange one, but only the 3.2, otherwise I may go back to the offer at Isuzu!

There's no way the 3.2L Wildtrak will be under a million, but there's also no way it'll be 1.2M Baht...

Not sure if you're responding to the wrong post though? The post you've replied to was Stefan being confused by your remark that the 2.2L version had cloth chairs - which is right if it's an XLT, but the 2.2L Wildtrak for 969K definitely has leather ;)

Are there any unbiased real reviews out yet? All of the "reviews" that I've read or watched seem to be sponsored or sales pitches.

Bangkok Post & Sydney Morning Herald have both had recent reports on the new Ranger. In the Herald there were some interesting comments from Joe Public who had been for test drives.

ph34r.gif

Went to the motorshow in BKK yesterday. Here are my impressions.

1. MRO is definitely correct, the Mazda BT-50 pales by comparison with the Ranger. Not even in the same class - has no presence compared with the Ranger. For some reason, Mazda had all the cars roped off and you could not approach or sit in any of them too.

2. Ford was swamped, absolutely more people looking at the Rangers than any other make. They also played it smart and had all colors and models there.

3. I found the "fabric" upholstery in the XLT to be strange, like Canvas. Not comfortable, and for that reason alone, I will choose the wildtrack.

4. The Dark Blue is gorgeous in person. That's my choice when I order.

5. It is massive, great interior room and rear leg space, and in the driver's seat, it feels very much like a saloon in some respects.

6. Look out Tuna drivers....this is the new king of the road. ;)

1. MRO is definitely correct, the Mazda BT-50 pales by comparison with the Ranger. Not even in the same class - has no presence compared with the Ranger. For some reason, Mazda had all the cars roped off and you could not approach or sit in any of them too.

2. Ford was swamped, absolutely more people looking at the Rangers than any other make. They also played it smart and had all colors and models there.

3. I found the "fabric" upholstery in the XLT to be strange, like Canvas. Not comfortable, and for that reason alone, I will choose the wildtrack.

5. It is massive, great interior room and rear leg space, and in the driver's seat, it feels very much like a saloon in some respects.

tuna never was a king, it was mia noi or mia farang car. my wife drove the tuna while I prefered my Vigo :)

did they confirm 2,2 WT in blue?

tuna never was a king, it was mia noi or mia farang car. my wife drove the tuna while I prefered my Vigo :)

I thought I saw a link in a thai website showing the WT 2 2 came in blue, but not the 3.2 WT. I'm leaving for the show in 5 mins so I'll take a look.

I thought I saw a link in a thai website showing the WT 2 2 came in blue, but not the 3.2 WT. I'm leaving for the show in 5 mins so I'll take a look.

post-80555-0-95227100-1322975839_thumb.j

Edit; Sorry way to small!

Edited by stefan2519

This is a deal that has been posted on the New Ranger club. You're going to have to read between the lines as it's been translated;jap.gif

I'm a fan touchdown on a 25% interest of 2.0%.Double Cab 2.2 4 * 2 Hi-rider Wildtrak 6AT price of 869 000 -.

Pay for 5000 -.

Features 25% = 217 250 -.

Installment 48 months = 14 665 * 48.

I had to pay 60 months at home .... but I do not want to be in debt for it.

I indulge my bit.

I say that about me.

- Spray with rust around the car every 6 months for 2 years.

- Enamel paint on a 2-year period.

- Limitation.

- The label.

- On a full tank.

- Phil in the 3 M.

- Care Free 15 000 100 000 offers complete it.

- Insurance and 1.

I live here in Rayong. The book, with a branch at Seacon Bangkok on 3/12/11 Motor Co. over it.

I'll get to mid-March.

Who will say that the book you know I will get a touch on the Beach I like it.

084-1088880 with you on a cell.

It also has an old Wildtrak 6AT - Fixing my home 5-10% 0% interest.

I tried to contact me. An intermediate good to me.

Miss it. I regret it.

This is a deal that has been posted on the New Ranger club. You're going to have to read between the lines as it's been translated;jap.gif

I'm a fan touchdown on a 25% interest of 2.0%.Double Cab 2.2 4 * 2 Hi-rider Wildtrak 6AT price of 869 000 -.

Pay for 5000 -.

I indulge my bit.

I say that about me.

- Limitation.

- The label.

- On a full tank.

- Phil in the 3 M.

- Insurance and 1.

I live here in Rayong. The book, with a branch at Seacon Bangkok on 3/12/11 Motor Co. over it.

I'll get to mid-March.

Miss it. I regret it.

could you post it in Thai, as it seems like a good deal

Pay for 5000 -.

I indulge my bit.

I say that about me.

- Limitation.

- The label.

- On a full tank.

- Phil in the 3 M.

- Insurance and 1.

I'll get to mid-March.

Miss it. I regret it.

could you post it in Thai, as it seems like a good deal

Yep, a little hard to understand once it's gone through a Thai to English obliterator :D

In any case, the numbers do suggest an interest rate of 2.00% - but the OP could be a Government employee for all we know (who always qualify for ~0.3 to 0.5% lower rates)..

I took forever to find it again. There's also some new deals that are along the same lines. You can view the forum text just can't view pictures or attachments without being a member, Google Chrome is by far the best explorer to use for translation;

New Ranger Club link

เมื่อวานตัดสินใจไปแค่ทดลองขับครับ แต่เจอเซลใจดีน่ารัก อัธยาศัยดีมากครับ <br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">ให้แบบไม่กั๊ก ผมกับแฟนดาว์น 25% ดอกเบี้ย 2.0% ครับ <br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">Double Cab 2.2 4*2 Hi-rider Wildtrak 6AT ราคา 869,000-<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">จ่ายค่าจอง 5,000-<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">ดาว์น 25%=217,250-<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">ผ่อน 48 เดือน=14,665*48<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">จะผ่อน 60 เดือนก็ได้นะครับ....แต่คนที่บ้านไม่อยากเป็นหนี้นานครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">แบบว่าตามใจเค้าซักหน่อย <br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">ว่าถึงเรื่องของแถมมั่งนะครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-พ่นกันสนิมรอบคันทุกๆ 6 เดือน นาน 2 ปี<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-เคลือบสีรถ นาน2ปี ตามระยะครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-ผ้ายาง<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-กรอบป้าย<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-น้ำมันเต็มถังครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-ฟิร์ม 3 M <br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-ดูแลรถฟรี 15,000 จนครบ 100000 โล ครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-ประกันชั้น 1 ครับ

After all that it seems I can't copy and paste itannoyed.gif

Good luck you're on your own, the link at the top is to the promotions page.

Edited by stefan2519

I took forever to find it again. There's also some new deals that are along the same lines. You can view the forum text just can't view pictures or attachments without being a member, Google Chrome is by far the best explorer to use for translation;

New Ranger Club link

เมื่อวานตัดสินใจไปแค่ทดลองขับครับ แต่เจอเซลใจดีน่ารัก อัธยาศัยดีมากครับ <br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">ให้แบบไม่กั๊ก ผมกับแฟนดาว์น 25% ดอกเบี้ย 2.0% ครับ <br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">Double Cab 2.2 4*2 Hi-rider Wildtrak 6AT ราคา 869,000-<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">จ่ายค่าจอง 5,000-<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">ดาว์น 25%=217,250-<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">ผ่อน 48 เดือน=14,665*48<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">จะผ่อน 60 เดือนก็ได้นะครับ....แต่คนที่บ้านไม่อยากเป็นหนี้นานครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">แบบว่าตามใจเค้าซักหน่อย <br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">ว่าถึงเรื่องของแถมมั่งนะครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-พ่นกันสนิมรอบคันทุกๆ 6 เดือน นาน 2 ปี<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-เคลือบสีรถ นาน2ปี ตามระยะครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-ผ้ายาง<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-กรอบป้าย<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-น้ำมันเต็มถังครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-ฟิร์ม 3 M <br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-ดูแลรถฟรี 15,000 จนครบ 100000 โล ครับ<br style="word-wrap: break-word; ">-ประกันชั้น 1 ครับ

Thanks

assume those finances below ordinary Motorshow deals are public employees

in addition they have some freebies thrown in, in Phuket I have to haggle to get the free Insurance :annoyed:

New Ranger Club link

Thanks

assume those finances below ordinary Motorshow deals are public employees

in addition they have some freebies thrown in, in Phuket I have to haggle to get the free Insurance :annoyed:

Free Insurance is on their official blurb, they were taking the mickey.

Are there any unbiased real reviews out yet? All of the "reviews" that I've read or watched seem to be sponsored or sales pitches.

Bangkok Post & Sydney Morning Herald have both had recent reports on the new Ranger. In the Herald there were some interesting comments from Joe Public who had been for test drives.

ph34r.gif

Thanks.

I didn't see a comment from a "Joe Public" but I found this one interesting as when I test drove it around the parking lot, this was the exact same thing that entered my mind...

"I have taken the dual cab for a test drive with the partner, she is not small in statue, but when she got in the drivers seat. She said she could not see over the dash, so she increased the height of the seat, then hit her head on the roof. The rake (slope)of the windscreen combined with the thickness of the A pillar, created a blind spot for her. She complained that with the side mirror, there was a large black spot and it would be hard to see a car coming from the right. After 15 minutes driving, she pulled over.." I can't drive this..its crap."

I jumped in the drivers seat...yes, the windscreen rake combined with the A pillar and the side mirror, create a limited viewing area.

The side glass area is less than Toyota or Nissan, it seems to have a "Chopped" look to it, all panel and little glass."

ph34r.gif

Thanks.

I didn't see a comment from a "Joe Public" but I found this one interesting as when I test drove it around the parking lot, this was the exact same thing that entered my mind...

"I have taken the dual cab for a test drive with the partner, she is not small in statue, but when she got in the drivers seat. She said she could not see over the dash, so she increased the height of the seat, then hit her head on the roof. The rake (slope)of the windscreen combined with the thickness of the A pillar, created a blind spot for her. She complained that with the side mirror, there was a large black spot and it would be hard to see a car coming from the right. After 15 minutes driving, she pulled over.." I can't drive this..its crap."

I jumped in the drivers seat...yes, the windscreen rake combined with the A pillar and the side mirror, create a limited viewing area.

The side glass area is less than Toyota or Nissan, it seems to have a "Chopped" look to it, all panel and little glass."

no worries, no height adjustment seats in TH rangers until 3,2 is out next year

ph34r.gif

Thanks.

Bah. that just sounds like they've been driving an MPV with seats jacked up to the top and tons of glass. I also note that the man telling the story didn't mention that he had a problem, only his wife did. She was probably just completely initimidated by driving such a big vehicle ;D

ph34r.gif

Thanks.

So the 2.2 doesn't have a height adjustable seat?!

My wife had a phone call from our dealer today. They asked her to come in and finalize the finance.

While there she asked what freebies we would be receiving, the answer was none just the insurancemad.gif

MRO what would you suggest?

My wife had a phone call from our dealer today. They asked her to come in and finalize the finance.

While there she asked what freebies we would be receiving, the answer was none just the insurancemad.gif

MRO what would you suggest?

Too bad. My local dealer is offering 7 freebies, I can't remember them all but window tints, floor mats and bed liner were among them as well as 1st class insurance.