Bikers In Pattaya Area

lalana

Hi there,

I live in the Pattaya/Jomtien area of Chonburi and am interested in finding like-minded folk for bike-riding?? I have a "Kona Jake The Snake" bicycle that has never seen the light of day. :-)

My profile is.......British guy/38 years old/79 kgs heavy & of a reasonably good level of fitness. My main wish would be to have a number of other people to cycle with,the more the merrier,

with strength in numbers making me feel a bit safer on the roads. I am happy to go on a casual-cruise cycle,or a longer faster one is no problem. Open to suggestions,as I'd like to put to

use a pretty nice bicycle that I have.

All the best !!

Hi

there is a group that goes every Sunday called the Sundaybikes club run out of Numchai bike shop which is north of Pattaya north rd on Suk

Mainly Thais with a few expats usually 20 plus and they cover 50 + Km at a reasonable pace all very friendly and you get to see some new places, mainly roads with a few sandy tracks so you should be ok on your bike

they have a facebook page for announcements

otherwise post in the Pattaya section

Chris

Hi

there is a group that goes every Sunday called the Sundaybikes club run out of Numchai bike shop which is north of Pattaya north rd on Suk

Mainly Thais with a few expats usually 20 plus and they cover 50 + Km at a reasonable pace all very friendly and you get to see some new places, mainly roads with a few sandy tracks so you should be ok on your bike

they have a facebook page for announcements

otherwise post in the Pattaya section

Chris

Thanks a lot for that help I know the location of the shop you are referring to and will call down there this week and have a chat with them....good stuff biggrin.gif

It feels good to be getting into the cycling again and I am really enjoying it. I'll try to see some of the Paris-Roubaix classic race this Saturday(if it's on Eurosport)

and that'll give me good motivation for a bit of pedallinglaugh.gifjap.gif